PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Thanks alot to D/\SH over at Smartphonejunkie.com for making me this video which is just a basic walk through of whats in the latest rom.

Hears the VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33X9zg82dUo

This was the previous beta rom he did a walk through on the final will have just some minor changes.

Are we going to get an update of the 6.1 when you do this update also? I just wanted to make sure cause I really like you 6.1 ROMs and dont care much for the 6.5 stuff.

Thanks for all you do and I can't wait till your next release.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahawke01 View Post
Are we going to get an update of the 6.1 when you do this update also? I just wanted to make sure cause I really like you 6.1 ROMs and dont care much for the 6.5 stuff.

Thanks for all you do and I can't wait till your next release.
Sorry but i did not start on the 6.1 rom yet since i had to redo my kitchen but i will start working on it next weekend when i have more time, for now its just a 6.5 update.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Hears the changelog for the upcoming 6.5 rom version 5.1

August 3, 2009
Merdin's Windows mobile Pro V5.1
  • updated to build 23016
  • updated to OS 23016
  • Removed Tachi dialer
  • Added slide to answer dialer from previous rom
  • Reverted back to my old Manila Booter
  • removed the custom toolbar
  • added another toolbar, and users can install their own stile
  • Removed facebook
  • Added in Merdins black Keyboard
  • fixed internet sharing startup path
  • reverted to previous Gsensor
  • Fixed Alltel device freezups
  • Removed extra sprint specific settings
  • Text messaging improvements
  • Fixed Customizations loading Bug
  • UC removed
  • Other bug fixes.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

ok guys the new Rom is up for download in 2 different VErsions
1 contains touchlfo3d+titanum and the other contains only Titanium

Thanks to Dash for making the new rom walk through video

Please dont forget to hit the thanks button on the first page.

enjoy

www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

blkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
ok guys the new Rom is up for download in 2 different VErsions
1 contains touchlfo3d+titanum and the other contains only Titanium

Thanks to Dash for making the new rom walk through video

Please dont forget to hit the thanks button on the first page.

enjoy

www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm

Merdin...I've always loved your ROMs, this one is very nice and stylish. However, the ROM seems very sluggish to me. I wasn't able to change the default pp. I normally like to run my ROMs at 24 or 32mb. The PP changer included does not work with your RoM. Any thoughts on this?

One example of the sluggishness is it takes nearly 10 seconds to open up the \windows directory. I've already done my flash--hardreset-flash...Maybe I'll try a second hard reset to see if it gets any quicker.

Anyway, very nice looking ROM, just want to try to get more speed out of it.

Old 08-03-2009, 04:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jinzhen is just getting started

Ok someone remind me, what is the name of the stock RSS reader that comes with the Touch Pro? Merdin puts it in the 6.1 rom, but not the 6.5 rom, and I'm trying to find a cab for it but forgot what its called.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Merdin...I've always loved your ROMs, this one is very nice and stylish. However, the ROM seems very sluggish to me. I wasn't able to change the default pp. I normally like to run my ROMs at 24 or 32mb. The PP changer included does not work with your RoM. Any thoughts on this?

One example of the sluggishness is it takes nearly 10 seconds to open up the \windows directory. I've already done my flash--hardreset-flash...Maybe I'll try a second hard reset to see if it gets any quicker.

Has anyone else found this to be true? I never have used PP and use the default rom setting. I am about to flash and if it is as sluggish,then I may hold off for a later release.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post

The default pagepool is already set to 24MB, and not sure why your experiencing sluggish results, this rom is faster then the previous version.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Ok someone remind me, what is the name of the stock RSS reader that comes with the Touch Pro? Merdin puts it in the 6.1 rom, but not the 6.5 rom, and I'm trying to find a cab for it but forgot what its called.
i think your looking for RSS Hub
Old 08-03-2009, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/TP2/Moment

DaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to DaddieDiesel

yeah was starting to get edgy needed to flash again. downloading now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development