View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Merdin...I've always loved your ROMs, this one is very nice and stylish. However, the ROM seems very sluggish to me. I wasn't able to change the default pp. I normally like to run my ROMs at 24 or 32mb. The PP changer included does not work with your RoM. Any thoughts on this?

One example of the sluggishness is it takes nearly 10 seconds to open up the \windows directory. I've already done my flash--hardreset-flash...Maybe I'll try a second hard reset to see if it gets any quicker.

Anyway, very nice looking ROM, just want to try to get more speed out of it.
The default pagepool is already set to 24MB, and not sure why your experiencing sluggish results, this rom is faster then the previous version.