PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 04:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nbe1999 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Hey Merdinh, Just wondering if there is an easy way to change the transparent slider. For the default black theme it is still red. Kinda doesn't match up with everything. If it can't be changed, no biggie. Once again, love your roms and have been with you from the start.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Exclamation Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
First of all big Thanks to Calkulin and Juicy for some files, and JackDillard for his help, and for being so darn Smart.

New Release Merdins windows mobile pro 5.0

Red
theme, and blue theme are included with the New download

Changelog
July 13th, 2009
Merdin, I noticed by default, when you plug in to USB, when it asks the 3 options of connectivity, if you select Internet Sharing, it will link to IntShr.exe which does not exist (real file name is IntShrUI.exe) so if you could update the link that would be great. Also, since I could not use that option for tethering, I went and opened up IntShrUI.exe from the \Windows dir, to find that the version you used is for some unknown reason incompatible ['Connect' button is greyed out... Even after REG tweaks, and ICS Fix cab. I HardReset a few times through the Bootloader, through Clear Storage. ICS is not working in this build. However I installed this attached cab [fresh ICS installer] which does indeed work, but you have to manually open it from your start menu. Again, if you change the address of the file it links to it should work.

Other than ICS, it is a fire ROM just like every other thing this chef has served us up. But if I may make a recommendation... I find build 23001 (as opposed to current 23004) is much more stable and quicker also. Definately a keeper ROM!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab icsinstall.CAB (174.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

I installed the .cab file above and now when I connect, it doesn't show the screen with the three options to choose from.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Try this,I've got this from somewhere. Let me know if does work?
Just tried out the cab bro, works like a charm, thanks again.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88 View Post
Merdin, I noticed by default, when you plug in to USB, when it asks the 3 options of connectivity, if you select Internet Sharing, it will link to IntShr.exe which does not exist (real file name is IntShrUI.exe) so if you could update the link that would be great. Also, since I could not use that option for tethering, I went and opened up IntShrUI.exe from the \Windows dir, to find that the version you used is for some unknown reason incompatible ['Connect' button is greyed out... Even after REG tweaks, and ICS Fix cab. I HardReset a few times through the Bootloader, through Clear Storage. ICS is not working in this build. However I installed this attached cab [fresh ICS installer] which does indeed work, but you have to manually open it from your start menu. Again, if you change the address of the file it links to it should work.

Other than ICS, it is a fire ROM just like every other thing this chef has served us up. But if I may make a recommendation... I find build 23001 (as opposed to current 23004) is much more stable and quicker also. Definately a keeper ROM!!!
ok thanks for letting me know, i acutally changed that package right before i built this rom, and never tested it, but ill have that fixed once i get home, and ill see if i can get a cab up to fix that.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Wow this rom looks really good! what do you guys think about this beast?
Old 07-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

i want to use this rom. the icons and the blue are so beautiful its amazing. but like all the merdin roms ive flashed i still have problems with 1...i can click on the phone button 100 times and sometimes it just wont come up so i can make a call and 2...when i click on texts and go landscape it never stays there. it goes into another window and i have to wait at least 20 seconds for it to calm down before i can get back to the text box. has anyone else experienced this? no matter what im keeping this rom but i was hoping someone has experienced what im talking about. thanks
Old 07-14-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
i want to use this rom. the icons and the blue are so beautiful its amazing. but like all the merdin roms ive flashed i still have problems with 1...i can click on the phone button 100 times and sometimes it just wont come up so i can make a call and 2...when i click on texts and go landscape it never stays there. it goes into another window and i have to wait at least 20 seconds for it to calm down before i can get back to the text box. has anyone else experienced this? no matter what im keeping this rom but i was hoping someone has experienced what im talking about. thanks
sounds like you back your text up and there is a lot of them try doing a restore without the text, just restore contacs and that should help
roger
Old 07-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Lol so I guess no comment on how it runs then and how you guys like it??
Old 07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
like all the merdin roms ive flashed i still have problems with 1...i can click on the phone button 100 times and sometimes it just wont come up so i can make a call
I have run the 6.5 ROM since it first came out (I LOVE the red theme myself) & never had that problem once.

I use Vito SMS-Chat with TouchPal & never text in landscape, but I just tried the TF text in landscape & it works fine for me. I never have very many texts saved in the phone however, I delete them after I answer them & save stuff to text files if it's really important.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development