View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:31 AM
Tilde88
Regular 'Geeker

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
First of all big Thanks to Calkulin and Juicy for some files, and JackDillard for his help, and for being so darn Smart.

New Release Merdins windows mobile pro 5.0

Red
theme, and blue theme are included with the New download

Changelog
July 13th, 2009
Merdin, I noticed by default, when you plug in to USB, when it asks the 3 options of connectivity, if you select Internet Sharing, it will link to IntShr.exe which does not exist (real file name is IntShrUI.exe) so if you could update the link that would be great. Also, since I could not use that option for tethering, I went and opened up IntShrUI.exe from the \Windows dir, to find that the version you used is for some unknown reason incompatible ['Connect' button is greyed out... Even after REG tweaks, and ICS Fix cab. I HardReset a few times through the Bootloader, through Clear Storage. ICS is not working in this build. However I installed this attached cab [fresh ICS installer] which does indeed work, but you have to manually open it from your start menu. Again, if you change the address of the file it links to it should work.

Other than ICS, it is a fire ROM just like every other thing this chef has served us up. But if I may make a recommendation... I find build 23001 (as opposed to current 23004) is much more stable and quicker also. Definately a keeper ROM!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab icsinstall.CAB (174.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!