PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Alltel Plan on Verizon

arik is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

I feel like this is a stupid question as I have seen and read posts and have even downloaded some cabs I thought would fix this.... but how do I change the theme? I would prefer touch flo and the rest of the phone to match the black HTC theme. I have black and white pictures of my girl I like to have as the background pic and it really does not look right. Evey download I mess with doesn't seem to do anything so I k now I am missing a step and its not just as easy as download/install and look for it in the today screen settings...
BTW even though I really do not like the color red at all, this red touch flo/theme that is going on is real nice, so if I can get this look just in black, with out that playground forest back ground on the touch flo screen it would be great...
I am using Merdin's v4.5 WM6.1 ROM.
If you help I WILL hit the thanks Button! And in this case, a few of your posts,... I am really frusterated... as I know this should be an easy fix.
THANKS!

Old 06-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Below is the new latest version "WebTV 0371.cab App" that plays TV from over 70 countries with over 1000 channels, now this is a must got to have app on your TP.... It's like having a satellite dish in the palms of your hands, should work with All ROM's.....{lol}
Attached Files
File Type: zip WebTV_0371.zip (472.7 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by arik View Post
I feel like this is a stupid question as I have seen and read posts and have even downloaded some cabs I thought would fix this.... but how do I change the theme? I would prefer touch flo and the rest of the phone to match the black HTC theme. I have black and white pictures of my girl I like to have as the background pic and it really does not look right. Evey download I mess with doesn't seem to do anything so I k now I am missing a step and its not just as easy as download/install and look for it in the today screen settings...
BTW even though I really do not like the color red at all, this red touch flo/theme that is going on is real nice, so if I can get this look just in black, with out that playground forest back ground on the touch flo screen it would be great...
I am using Merdin's v4.5 WM6.1 ROM.
If you help I WILL hit the thanks Button! And in this case, a few of your posts,... I am really frusterated... as I know this should be an easy fix.
THANKS!
Hi to get the black theme with pictures on all tabs install the following

First install this cab file, and once it ask's you to reset just click on the cancel button.
http://rapidshare.com/files/21182568...el_2.2_CAB.zip

Then install this cab http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1237958792
Once your done installing this then reset your phone.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quick question hear.

How many of you would like if i removed the Folders like Multimedia, Tools, Games, etc.. and just put all the applications under the start menu in windows mobile 6.5, or just keep it the way it is.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Quick question hear.

How many of you would like if i removed the Folders like Multimedia, Tools, Games, etc.. and just put all the applications under the start menu in windows mobile 6.5, or just keep it the way it is.
Just keep it the way it is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...{lol}
Old 06-08-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC ThunderBolt!!!
Carrier: Verizon

azbobs is keeping up the good workazbobs is keeping up the good work

Personally I like them in the folders so the start menu is not a mile long. I am sure others will like it all added to the start menu. I think it's a personally choice. That's my two cents anyways.

Thanks Merdins

If I are others have helped you, please hit the green button please! On the bottom right of the post. This is how we get our reputation points plus showing you care about the people here that try and help others, karma.
Cheers,
Azbobs
Old 06-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbobs View Post
Personally I like them in the folders so the start menu is not a mile long. I am sure others will like it all added to the start menu. I think it's a personally choice. That's my two cents anyways.

Thanks Merdins

If I are others have helped you, please hit the green button please! On the bottom right of the post. This is how we get our reputation points plus showing you care about the people here that try and help others, karma.
Cheers,
Azbobs
Have you tried the software below by Showaco, it help you organize your start titantium menu the way you want it in order.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab reSTART.cab (472.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: your face
Carrier: yourface.com

dethcom4 is a n00b

Quote:
Sorry guys for the delay in releasing the new rom, i just been so busy.

I will post screen shots of current progress soon possibly later today. Currently i just have a few more things to edit and then beta test, so far its looking good. More info soon.
Just wondering if you considered removing touchflo from your next build? It really doesn't serve a purpose in a 6.5 rom that I can think of. I've been trying to disable it to no luck at this point, windows won't let me delete biotouch, even with total commander.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

skfny is a n00b

Quote:
Nope this is not a windows issue, it is acutally caused by the Manila 2 which is still in beta stages since we did not get a port of the official shipped one yet, i would suggest just use the regular messaging feature and not the one in touchflo 3d.
Actually, I can recreate this bug in the messaging app, not in Manila. I don't even use Manila.

Whenever I try to type an email address in the messaging app, the messaging app either hangs or crashes.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

MrTyC is a n00b

I got my data connection problem resolved with help from Sprint tech support. Thanks for the help with that. No real problems so far, but I haven't noticed any changes to the battery life. What kind of battery life should i expect?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development