View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbobs View Post
Personally I like them in the folders so the start menu is not a mile long. I am sure others will like it all added to the start menu. I think it's a personally choice. That's my two cents anyways.

Thanks Merdins

If I are others have helped you, please hit the green button please! On the bottom right of the post. This is how we get our reputation points plus showing you care about the people here that try and help others, karma.
Cheers,
Azbobs
Have you tried the software below by Showaco, it help you organize your start titantium menu the way you want it in order.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab reSTART.cab (472.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!