View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by arik View Post
I feel like this is a stupid question as I have seen and read posts and have even downloaded some cabs I thought would fix this.... but how do I change the theme? I would prefer touch flo and the rest of the phone to match the black HTC theme. I have black and white pictures of my girl I like to have as the background pic and it really does not look right. Evey download I mess with doesn't seem to do anything so I k now I am missing a step and its not just as easy as download/install and look for it in the today screen settings...
BTW even though I really do not like the color red at all, this red touch flo/theme that is going on is real nice, so if I can get this look just in black, with out that playground forest back ground on the touch flo screen it would be great...
I am using Merdin's v4.5 WM6.1 ROM.
If you help I WILL hit the thanks Button! And in this case, a few of your posts,... I am really frusterated... as I know this should be an easy fix.
THANKS!
Hi to get the black theme with pictures on all tabs install the following

First install this cab file, and once it ask's you to reset just click on the cancel button.
http://rapidshare.com/files/21182568...el_2.2_CAB.zip

Then install this cab http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1237958792
Once your done installing this then reset your phone.