PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-25-2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.6 [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic419 View Post
TV out doesn't seem to work for me on this rom. When I connect it, nothing really happens, however, when phone is opened manila remains in potrait mode, and vice versa. So it's like it recognizes it, but nothing shows up on the tv
The TV out is working fine, its a problem with your settings or your cable, or the tv

For the guy having internet problems, call sprint, and ask the lady to reprogram your phone, she will give you a bunch of codes to enter, and that should hopefully fix your nightmare.

GPS= no gps problem on this rom, gps is Radio related, or phone settings related.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchpoints View Post
Blah....trying the dumped version as I exceeded my amount on rapidshare to get the signed version.

Ok I tried it and also did the system reset. I had to call sprint and also change my MDN MSID numbers. Internet still isn't working. I wonder if I broke something after unlocking the phone or if its not working because it's unlocked? Any ideas? I can't live without my e-mails

did you talk to a level 2 tech guy at sprint? the lower guys can't do as much i don't think.

i doubt you broke anything. i thought that too but it was just some software settings in the phone.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
did you talk to a level 2 tech guy at sprint? the lower guys can't do as much i don't think.

i doubt you broke anything. i thought that too but it was just some software settings in the phone.
Yea thats what it normally ends up being.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

relic419 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
The TV out is working fine, its a problem with your settings or your cable, or the tv

For the guy having internet problems, call sprint, and ask the lady to reprogram your phone, she will give you a bunch of codes to enter, and that should hopefully fix your nightmare.

GPS= no gps problem on this rom, gps is Radio related, or phone settings related.
Ok i got the tv out working, the registry value was set to 0, not 1. On a different note, I noticed that the scroll wheel in google maps only works for zooming out, and not zooming in (I had this function in other roms).
Old 02-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic419 View Post
Ok i got the tv out working, the registry value was set to 0, not 1. On a different note, I noticed that the scroll wheel in google maps only works for zooming out, and not zooming in (I had this function in other roms).
Not sure why its not zooming in with the scroll wheel, i thinks its the new version of Googlemaps that i have on the rom, because the previouse version worked ok
Old 02-27-2009, 10:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gunrunner25 is just getting started

Merdin, I saw a tp from altell today and it had an app that identified what state a phone number called from. I think it's called Phone ID. Do you know of this?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Im trying to download this ROM and I go to that site and it wont let me download it keeps saying times out. Is there another way to download this ROM?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch-HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

patrickgies is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to patrickgies Send a message via MSN to patrickgies Send a message via Yahoo to patrickgies

Gunrunner....i have alltel and that application is sweet...tells you what city the plan is from..where the phone is calling from and what not. But you have to subscribe to the service
HTC 6800 x 6
HTC Touch Pro

MightyRom 4.12 - Thanks Mike
Old 02-28-2009, 01:47 AM
N00b

fletcherrc is a n00b

love this rom... very nice ....2 things ,,, will the weather data base cab work in here and is there a way to change clock color?
Old 02-28-2009, 01:50 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcherrc View Post
love this rom... very nice ....2 things ,,, will the weather data base cab work in here and is there a way to change clock color?
Not sure on the weather data base, can you provide me with a link, and for the clock, yes you can make it any color, there are a bunch of clocks over at xda-developers.com that you can use.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development