PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-25-2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.6 [UC]

I've Added Calkulins CABs for MANILLA in the 3Rd post, so you can download, and install any of those manillas
Old 02-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewDennis View Post
Right.. I can do that.. what I cant do is use my finger or stylus to drag across and hightlight multiple messages without doing the menu. I was able to do this on the stock, and a couple other roms I have tried.

Thanks!!
Not 100% sure but I think all the 20xxx builds wont let you drag to highlight multiple messages.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

josh90265 is a n00b
Re: (2-22-2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.5 [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
yea ill see so i can get a cab made for it
Any luck finding that yota cab?
Old 02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh90265 View Post
Yes please I also need.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh90265 View Post
Here is the link for everything yota, although it has too many minuses for me to use right now, including not being able to easily get to your voicemail.

ALi
Old 02-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Hear you go guys, try this cab for the Yota Center.
http://rapidshare.com/files/19668039...terEnglish.cab
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

jeromiee is a n00b

so i finally grew some balls and flashed my phone on monday. lol. i should of waited two days bc now i get to do it again. but from not trying any other besides a stock rom and now yours, all i got to say is simply amazing. i dont have to do anything special besides just flash the new version of the old one do I?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Hello Merdinh,

Thanks for the 3.6 ROM and the exclusion of Sprint Picturemail. This is awesome. Perfect ROM as usual. I love it.

I experienced a very strange issue a few days ago where I lost Data connection after flashing 3.6, and had to call sprint because my account got so screwed up. I realised that with 3.6, when you go to Device information I do not see the '"Current Username" option which helps the phone register so I can have data. I didnt think the ROM had anything to do with it, until I reflashed the latest Sprint Stock ROM and it had that included. Here is a picture to show what I am talking about? The line with the "XXXX@sprintpcs.com" is missing.

Not that its any issue, becuase I called sprint and filled in all the info manually. The Update profile app did not help. Just bring it to your attention, maybe you know what is wromng or has anyone else experienced it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (12.5 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Damionix; 02-26-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Hello Merdinh,

Thanks for the 3.6 ROM and the exclusion of Sprint Picturemail. This is awesome. Perfect ROM as usual. I love it.

I experienced a very strange issue a few days ago where I lost Data connection after flashing 3.6, and had to call sprint because my account got so screwed up. I realised that with 3.6, when you go to Device information I do not see the '"Current Username" option which helps the phone register so I can have data. I didnt think the ROM had anything to do with it, until I reflashed the latest Sprint Stock ROM and it had that included. Here is a picture to show what I am talking about? The line with the "XXXX@sprintpcs.com" is missing.

Not that its any issue, becuase I called sprint and filled in all the info manually. The Update profile app did not help. Just bring it to your attention, maybe you know what is wromng or has anyone else experienced it?
The username thing doesnt show up because of the ROM, but the data connection is working fine for me after every flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:37 PM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hear you go guys, try this cab for the Yota Center.
http://rapidshare.com/files/19668039...terEnglish.cab
Hey Merdin,

There appears to be more than one type of Yota. The one I was referring to was strictly for dialing features. The one that you put the link up to was for the applications, but it's in russian. I havent flashed to the 3.6 yet because i've gotten busy but didn't you have this on 3.4 in english?

Thanks,

ALi

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development