PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ptran504 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-25-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.3 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.6.1.0)}onFire

One of the on screen keyboards isnt working for me. When I select the phone pad keyboard it just comes up as a black square. I can press the keys and it will light up but then it will go back to being black. The other 2 work. The compact and the full i believe.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I-phone 4S 32Gb
Carrier: Sprint

djpaul is just getting started
Unhappy Re: (1-25-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.3 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.6.1.0)}onFire

The best rom I've tried.

Unfortunately I've got an issue.
When I get an incomming call, my phone won't ring or vibrate, but it works while in bluetouth.

I need help ASAP

Thanks in advance
Paul.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

thundrbird1 is keeping up the good workthundrbird1 is keeping up the good work

Great Rom, like the colors and overall responsiveness.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I-phone 4S 32Gb

djpaul is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolane View Post
Couple of issues I've found over the last few days- some much more minor than others. The major one is that all of my ringtones were working for the first day or so, and then today my phone just stopped ringing. Not too sure what the change was from yesterday to today, but I was only able to load a few of the alert tones. Other than that I noticed that a few of the numbers in the clock (the one that I can remember for sure is the number eight) don't look quite right. It doesn't seem as though the center of the numbers is colored correctly. It was also very tough to make out the colors of the home screen in bright sunlight with the red theme. Only other bug I noticed was the red highlight with the white frame around it.
On the positive side this was/is a really fun ROM. tons of programs (some do seem to overlap) tons of games and tons of options. The interface was very quick and the battery life was great! Much much better than I expected with all the cool custom little features you added. Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up!
My ringtones are same way.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpaul View Post
My ringtones are same way.
Install the white dialer cab that is located on my first page under addition cabs, and files.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Yea ill be releasing one hopefully this weekend with some minor fixes, and changes.

Just wondering if there is an app that will save my Bluetooth profiles etc so when I load a custom rom all I need to do is load it back. I use Pimbackup to do the contacts etc, but the issue is each time Merdin's new version comes out i need to flash and I lose my bluetooth stuff which is a pain in the neck because I need to pair it back with my car, 2 computers, and a headset.

Any tricks to do this?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Just wondering if there is an app that will save my Bluetooth profiles etc so when I load a custom rom all I need to do is load it back. I use Pimbackup to do the contacts etc, but the issue is each time Merdin's new version comes out i need to flash and I lose my bluetooth stuff which is a pain in the neck because I need to pair it back with my car, 2 computers, and a headset.

Any tricks to do this?
Hm im not sure if theres a bluetooth backup, if i find anything ill let you know.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptran504 View Post
One of the on screen keyboards isnt working for me. When I select the phone pad keyboard it just comes up as a black square. I can press the keys and it will light up but then it will go back to being black. The other 2 work. The compact and the full i believe.
Try doing a soft reset, and see if that is going to solve it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro, evo

farrellcollie is a n00b

The on screen keyboard is all white - white letters on a white background - can I change this? Thank you for this rom - just this middle aged problem with being unable to see - I did try to change to the blue and everything changed but the clock is still red. One final question - does anyone know if diamond tv will work on this? I have downloaded it but am having trouble and don't know if it is my problem or the program.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrellcollie View Post
The on screen keyboard is all white - white letters on a white background - can I change this? Thank you for this rom - just this middle aged problem with being unable to see - I did try to change to the blue and everything changed but the clock is still red. One final question - does anyone know if diamond tv will work on this? I have downloaded it but am having trouble and don't know if it is my problem or the program.
this sounds like you did not let all of the customizations finish before you restarted after flash, i suggest, you hardware reset your phone, and let the customizations run throughout and once everything it done it will reset by itself.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development