PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

vandolf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Has anyone gotten the Blue Themes to work correctly? I keep getting the white box syndrome that was posted before. I tried all the suggested fixes but still cant get it to work. A hard reboot is all I can do to fix it but then I'm back to the red theme...

Anyway, I still love this rom...thanks again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.0 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vandolf; 02-01-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor

Ali...

Wanted to thank you too for all your help and support on this rom. Just want you to know that your help is greatly appreciated and did not go unnoticed!!!

Thanks!

Wanted to inform you that I moved up to the 3.4...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian80 View Post
Ali...

Wanted to thank you too for all your help and support on this rom. Just want you to know that your help is greatly appreciated and did not go unnoticed!!!

Thanks!

Wanted to inform you that I moved up to the 3.4...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL!
...+1
Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I-phone 4S 32Gb

djpaul is just getting started

Love the ROM.

All though, I've got one issue: with previous ROM when I rotate m phone either with programs or else, screen rotates as well, but now it doesn't. Is there something I do wrong or there is a fix for it?

Thanks again.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpaul View Post
Love the ROM.

All though, I've got one issue: with previous ROM when I rotate m phone either with programs or else, screen rotates as well, but now it doesn't. Is there something I do wrong or there is a fix for it?

Thanks again.
yea thats because my last rom had a application which was called flip it, and i forgot to add it in this rom, but you can download the cab, just search flip it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandolf View Post
Has anyone gotten the Blue Themes to work correctly? I keep getting the white box syndrome that was posted before. I tried all the suggested fixes but still cant get it to work. A hard reboot is all I can do to fix it but then I'm back to the red theme...

Anyway, I still love this rom...thanks again!
hear try and copy these files to your windows folder then reset your phone.
http://www.jbawireless.com/Merdins%2...ound%20fix.zip
Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian80 View Post
Thanks for all the time you've put in this rom. I for one appreciate your effort and even more than that...thanks for all the time you've put in sharing your time and improving this rom so that we can all share.
Some of us have been following this since the beginning of the year (and some even earlier than that)!!!
You are to be commended not only for putting it out there, but for being very prompt in responding to the numerous requests and complaints from everyone.
You are AWESOME!!!

+1 This ROM is awsome ive always just looked at all the ROMS coming out by everyone and not that there not worth while but they just never made me want to flash but yours i could not resist and i dont regret it for a moment. Thanks again. you ROCK
Old 02-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
+1 This ROM is awsome ive always just looked at all the ROMS coming out by everyone and not that there not worth while but they just never made me want to flash but yours i could not resist and i dont regret it for a moment. Thanks again. you ROCK
Old 02-02-2009, 08:56 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandolf View Post
Has anyone gotten the Blue Themes to work correctly? ...
I've got a solution for you...(I bet you don't have the diamond background either, huh?)

Simple fix...Remove these three files from your windows directory.

1c684cd8_manila
2a0ac464_manila
5c9aa261_manila

If windows needs them, they will be replaced from the rom. I think it was the 5c9aa261_manila that was causing the problem, so make backups of the other two just in case you need to manually restore them. OR...remove them one by one until it is fixed. Start with that 5c9aa261_manila first. These are system files not associated with any graphics...that's how I figured it out.

Remember to use either Resco File Explorer or Total Commander to insert these files into windows.

Let me know how it turns out for you! GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:05 AM
N00b

Merdin,

On the older roms, there was an additional page to the "Device Information" section that gave the stats of the phone calls, minutes used, etc. Is there a hidden program for that I have not yet come across? If not, can you give me guidance of where I can get it or what it's called?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development