PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520dvx View Post
Juggalo, is it possible to repair the home tab calendar link (opens to the user defined view), and add your Accuweather link (not the mobile view).

I own ThunbCal but prefer the speed of the stock calendar. I have tried all the Roms but .07 and keep finding myself back on 4.04. No big deal though, I would like to take advantage of the latest and greatest files but 4.04 works just how I like it.

Thanks for your dedication either way.
im going to revisit fixing the calender view issue. i know how to fix it, it just seems to damage other things. my self and Ivan are working together on this as a joint effort. as for accuweather. im confused on what you mean? you dont like opera opening to the mobile view? you can turn that off in the settings

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-15-2009, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
no the sprint rom is not finished uploading. Please wait untill i Post it publically that its uploaded and ready for user download.

Junkies....

Old 01-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
Junkies....
lol they are excited i suppose
Old 01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

520dvx is keeping up the good work520dvx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
Junkies....
racer, how many times would you guess you have flashed in the last 30 days?
Old 01-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Flashing
Old 01-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Flashing
No fair, you were supposed to waitme too
Old 01-15-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520dvx View Post
racer, how many times would you guess you have flashed in the last 30 days?
Far more then most of you have but I use a kitchen to build mine and test so it's a given I will be flashing a lot. However, before this I generally stuck with one rom cook and flashed when there were updates. My reason for jokingly calling people rom junkies is due to some of the things people do and say when waiting for an updated rom.

You have your rom stalkers like the guy above counting down the mb's till the download is done

You have the rom jumpers that can't stop flashing so if thier favorite cook hasn't posted an update in the last 24 hours, they rom jump to someone elses rom for the "fix"

Then you have the "everything is broken rom flasher" that say something in the rom has destroyed thier reason for living so they flash someone elses rom in hopes to have a reason to live again.

Of course I say all of this in jest and anyone that truely takes what I say completely serious really should seek professional help.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Re: [01-15-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

I was just checking the status of the upload lol. I'm at work anyway. I can't flash it right now.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Exstatica is keeping up the good workExstatica is keeping up the good work
Re: [01-15-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

flashing now too. Whats worse is i just flashed it about 3 hours ago haha. Oh well at least i didn't get too deep.

Question. The backgrounds on the other tabs are black. I remember reading something about each tab can be changed. How is this done?

BTW thank you Juggalo, Great work!

http://www.myunspace.com A free file hosting site with no speed restrictions. Rom Chefs get free upgrade to Chef account which include unlimited storage. Interested Chefs please PM me.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

lol cheater!

Rom is up on first page.

Telus users im not doing an update for a single broken shortcut so please use the patch located below the rom link.

Sprinters. i fixed everything ENJOY!!

one last thing. ive updated Post 3 with some newer soft versions, the Old Phone canvas for those of you that hate the slide to answer and also my old manila for the fans of the all background mod and old school landscape
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development