View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:56 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520dvx View Post
racer, how many times would you guess you have flashed in the last 30 days?
Far more then most of you have but I use a kitchen to build mine and test so it's a given I will be flashing a lot. However, before this I generally stuck with one rom cook and flashed when there were updates. My reason for jokingly calling people rom junkies is due to some of the things people do and say when waiting for an updated rom.

You have your rom stalkers like the guy above counting down the mb's till the download is done

You have the rom jumpers that can't stop flashing so if thier favorite cook hasn't posted an update in the last 24 hours, they rom jump to someone elses rom for the "fix"

Then you have the "everything is broken rom flasher" that say something in the rom has destroyed thier reason for living so they flash someone elses rom in hopes to have a reason to live again.

Of course I say all of this in jest and anyone that truely takes what I say completely serious really should seek professional help.

This post has been thanked 5 times.