View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520dvx View Post
Juggalo, is it possible to repair the home tab calendar link (opens to the user defined view), and add your Accuweather link (not the mobile view).

I own ThunbCal but prefer the speed of the stock calendar. I have tried all the Roms but .07 and keep finding myself back on 4.04. No big deal though, I would like to take advantage of the latest and greatest files but 4.04 works just how I like it.

Thanks for your dedication either way.
im going to revisit fixing the calender view issue. i know how to fix it, it just seems to damage other things. my self and Ivan are working together on this as a joint effort. as for accuweather. im confused on what you mean? you dont like opera opening to the mobile view? you can turn that off in the settings

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!