PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sracercelica is keeping up the good worksracercelica is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-15-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Hey Juggalo, I see that you include to different video drivers in your ROM. In order to change them the user has to manually go into the Registry and change it everytime they want to swith.....but would it be possible to write a small program that would do this automatically for the user everytime they wanted to switch? Something that would switch the driver (in the Reg) and soft reset automatically after. Something like ShutXP but with an option to change between drivers before soft reseting. That would be kind of cool.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

godkillax is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to godkillax
Re: [01-15-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Seems that this is a troubled piece of software,(opera w/flash) I use skyfire It works awesome watching homestarrunner on it right now..
Yeah I have Skyfire but it's not the same, The video is grainy and you can't really control the "Scroll Buttons" inside the Strongbad emails.

I love Juggalo's ROM and use it exclusively after trying every worthwhile ROM on this site (even ones where the flash does work). I know making a ROM isn't easy cause I tried and ended up with many bugs.

The only reason I keep asking about the flash is because he posted that it was included in version 0.06.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Flash is included, but opera does not like it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-16-2009, 11:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

godkillax is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to godkillax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Flash is included, but opera does not like it.
From the bit of info I gathered the only version of Opera that likes flash is Opera 9.5 build 15233. IE mobile 6 will work with flash also from what I understand but people seem to have a font scaling issue with it.

Anyway we could install the Opera build I mentioned over the build you include?
Old 01-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & Moment

dream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
Hey Juggalo, I see that you include to different video drivers in your ROM. In order to change them the user has to manually go into the Registry and change it everytime they want to swith.....but would it be possible to write a small program that would do this automatically for the user everytime they wanted to switch? Something that would switch the driver (in the Reg) and soft reset automatically after. Something like ShutXP but with an option to change between drivers before soft reseting. That would be kind of cool.
Check out Calcu's kitchen. I believe he has set up an oem that allows switching between video drivers. Otherwise a mortscript could probably be written to handle this switch.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

Juggalo,

I'm running your latest sprint ROM, and noticed this even after a hard reset. I have a M-F appointment setup in my calender called work for 8am-6pm and I typically set my sound profile to "automatic" so it auto-switches to vibrate during work hours. This has worked on previous ROMs of yours by on the latest it just stays on sound instead of switching to vibrate. Any ideas?
Old 01-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Good god these phone chip easy, fell off my lap on to some snow and I lost a chunk of paint, mind you it was compacted snow, and it MAY have it a piece of salt, but still. IT was even in the case and fell flat. Keep your phones is good cases...
Old 01-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

ok
so opera 15202 does flash work in it on anything?
i thought it was.

if not ill roll back to an older opera. one that works and the flash works

but then again i never use flash. i find it to slow anyways

right now i have Build 15306 on my rom. but i cant test the sprint music store
Old 01-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
ok
so opera 15202 does flash work in it on anything?
i thought it was.

if not ill roll back to an older opera. one that works and the flash works

but then again i never use flash. i find it to slow anyways

right now i have Build 15306 on my rom. but i cant test the sprint music store
What WM build does the leaked diamond rom use?

BTW the sprint music store still doesn't work. I think you may either have to remove that pos from your rom or roll back opera versions again :-[
Old 01-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
What WM build does the leaked diamond rom use?

BTW the sprint music store still doesn't work. I think you may either have to remove that pos from your rom or roll back opera versions again :-[
yah im going to go back to a know stable opera build.

and the leaked rom is 20764. and that will be my next base once this is final

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development