PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i updated the wifi manager to one that supports more power saving options

i'm isolating the issue for you with the sprint music store jugg

i installed the stock opera and it started working like it should.

next step is to figure out if it's a registry entry or dll missing that the stock opera installs.

we'll get to the bottom of it!

i'm looking into the contents of the cab and the _setup.xml file to see what's going on.

im about to hard reset and move the items and registry keys one by one until i figure it out.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Well if you cant figure out Sprint music store issue just excluded from you rom. Iam sure 98% of people here dont ever use it
Old 01-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
i'm isolating the issue for you with the sprint music store jugg

i installed the stock opera and it started working like it should.

next step is to figure out if it's a registry entry or dll missing that the stock opera installs.

we'll get to the bottom of it!

i'm looking into the contents of the cab and the _setup.xml file to see what's going on.

im about to hard reset and move the items and registry keys one by one until i figure it out.
its probably opera its self.

i could just put the stock opera on the rom for you guys. i actually thought it was one of the best builds out there. And i still do. i just updated for the sake of giving you guys something new.

any nay sayers on the stock 2392 opera?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Super Saiyan 3

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
Well if you cant figure out Sprint music store issue just excluded from you rom. Iam sure 98% of people here dont ever use it

Agreed, but if it's going to remain in the rom it should work, and i'm going to figure it out. no worries.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
its a vendetta for my self now to beat this bastard lol

i know its an opera issue.

i should use the stock opera cab and see

or we could try the stock diamond opera cab the one form the new leaked rom... sprint music has to work with that lol Build 15308
Old 01-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

also ill post up the new oz im for you guys
Old 01-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Super Saiyan 3

Quote:
also ill post up the new oz im for you guys

ya the diamond version should work, and with plugins
Old 01-16-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

gsvnet is becoming a great contributor

This ROM really makes the phone a pleasure to use. It's the fastest I've ever tried, awesome battery life and very stable.

I now have a good 60-70% battery when back from work. Previously I was lucky to have 30-40%.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
its a vendetta for my self now to beat this bastard lol

i know its an opera issue.

i should use the stock opera cab and see

or we could try the stock diamond opera cab the one form the new leaked rom... sprint music has to work with that lol Build 15308
I know you seek to avenge!
I wish you guys were on sprint it would be so much easier!
Old 01-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Speak for yourself. I love how people on Telus give advice to what he should do with the sprint rom. Why even make comments. If it doesn't affect you in anyway just be quiet. I'm NEVER speak about Telus or any other service provider for that matter. Why would I???? I say leave it in but if you can't figure out the song preview no biggy
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development