PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Help please! this ROM is too fast for my taste... I really miss my mogul!
Old 01-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

damn this cursed music store.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by steb0ne View Post
Hey Juggalo, I noticed when using a headset (with the .07B) either wired or bluetooth, when I'm on a call; the wifi will sometimes just turn itself on by itself.

Has anyone else reported that happening?
This appears to be a "feature" for activeSync, i think...this happens with the stock sprint rom.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Juicy's latest rom had the ability to map the long-press send key to rotate the screen...is there a way I can add that functionality to this rom?

Also, earlier today I was reading a bit about the new diamond rom that leaked, and there was mention of some kind of "app store" which had a bar code scanner available...am I making things up?
Old 01-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
This appears to be a "feature" for activeSync, i think...this happens with the stock sprint rom.
correct you can turn the feature off, check allow data connections while connected to pc or something to that sort
Old 01-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
I don't need to preview the song Juggs. i wouldn't sweat over it. When i use Sprint Music Store i already know what song i want to download.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Juicy's latest rom had the ability to map the long-press send key to rotate the screen...is there a way I can add that functionality to this rom?

Also, earlier today I was reading a bit about the new diamond rom that leaked, and there was mention of some kind of "app store" which had a bar code scanner available...am I making things up?
pocket gear is the app store. i didnt include it.

and the rotate mapping for the key is a simple reg edit

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\Rotation]
"HideOrientationUI"=dword:00000001

Change "1" to "0"
Old 01-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:

remove it
Old 01-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

whoa, you guys got away on me after i didn't visit for 2 days.

Damn S2U2, i just downloaded 1.41, which I see no problems with so far.
Guess I'll have to go download 1.42.

Downloading the new Sprint Radio right now. Will post findings in the correct thread later.
I duno what your saying about the camera there with new stuff. maybe I skipped that page.
I hope we can upgrade to the new WM version soon! Im addicted to flashing I think. *sigh*

Thanks for including my tweak Juggalo. =)
Everything is going spiffy great here!
Specially since active sync bug seems to have bitten my device. Which i'm okay with, i dont use it.
Its the way active sync should be. Gone unless you tell it to otherwise.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-16-2009, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Quote:
pocket gear is the app store. i didnt include it.

and the rotate mapping for the key is a simple reg edit

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\Rotation]
"HideOrientationUI"=dword:00000001

Change "1" to "0"
Awesome...really, I greatly appreciate all your work. My hope is to map that to screen rotation (for GPS Nav!) and then map Voice Command to another key as well - that's a simple thing to do, right?

Is Pocket Gear a cab I can install?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development