PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Ok. I used that one. I am still confused on the functionality of it. Let me see if I got this straight...I send as a text and add pictures/video/voice to it but, I cannot send to a phone number? It has to be to an email address? Is that how it works? Of so, I get an error of cannot recognize one or more recipients or the address is not valid would you like to continue anyway? I get this with a phone number in the to field as well as with an email address.
if you open your text messaging application and you hit menue then new, it will give you the option of sending picture mail or text message. you don't have to have an email address type phone number but remember that you have to have the area code along with the 7 digit number. It will send to regular phone numbers. Try going to your picture mail on your sprint account and send yourself a picture mail and you will see it work..

Old 01-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

What does all this arcsoft mms got to do with Juggalo TP ROM ?
Old 01-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Something is totally screwy. I did like you said. I sent a pic from my sprint picture mail acct from the website to my phone. I received a text msg that said picture mail. and it was a blank msg. no pic. I try to send a pic like you said and nothing sends. I installed this MMS on a new clean install of Juggalo TP ROM V0.08B Sprint. I did not install the sprint MMS either. Nothing is installed on the phone aside from Juggalo ROM and the Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44.CAB is there more setup I need to do to the MMS app?
Old 01-27-2009, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

SomeGuySMS works just fine....

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Something is totally screwy. I did like you said. I sent a pic from my sprint picture mail acct from the website to my phone. I received a text msg that said picture mail. and it was a blank msg. no pic. I try to send a pic like you said and nothing sends. I installed this MMS on a new clean install of Juggalo TP ROM V0.08B Sprint. I did not install the sprint MMS either. Nothing is installed on the phone aside from Juggalo ROM and the Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44.CAB is there more setup I need to do to the MMS app?

Did you install this on your storage card or Device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
What does all this arcsoft mms got to do with Juggalo TP ROM ?

That Arcsoft MMS works very well on this rom, and its one of the few that actually works VERY well on. Thats what its got to do with it..
Old 01-27-2009, 12:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

last 3 pages is all bout it. can we just stop now !
Sprint Picture mail works
Arcsoft works
Smms works
Old 01-27-2009, 12:44 AM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
last 3 pages is all bout it. can we just stop now !
Sprint Picture mail works
Arcsoft works
Smms works
Just trying to help a brother out thats all, you could skip them!!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:08 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Just trying to help a brother out thats all, you could skip them!!
PM or chat room is a lot easier guys when trying to help a member......plus it does not bog down the thread....
Old 01-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Vote for me for juggalo thread moderator. I will delete all chatter. haha. =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development