PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Yes the ROM is that good!! I don't mind doing a soft reset once in a while, if your on sprint, make sure you look for the Arcsoft MMS V 5. floating around. it works great with Juggalo's rom.
Does Arcsoft MMS V5 work on sprint? I installed 5.0.31.7.CAB and after install the program was not found in my programs list. It was in the remove programs list though. I am confused as to how to use it anyway.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Does Arcsoft MMS V5 work on sprint? I installed 5.0.31.7.CAB and after install the program was not found in my programs list. It was in the remove programs list though. I am confused as to how to use it anyway.
Works 100%. Its not in program list its fully intergrated with system. Look in messaging application!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Ok, I re-installed it and I looked in messaging and all I see is text messages, my email acct, and setup email. What am i missing? Was I supposed to install Sprint MMS first? I never installed it but, I see it on the first page of this thread.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Ok, I re-installed it and I looked in messaging and all I see is text messages, my email acct, and setup email. What am i missing? Was I supposed to install Sprint MMS first? I never installed it but, I see it on the first page of this thread.
Go to messaging/menu/new you should see sms ,video message, picture message
Old 01-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I must have a bad CAB. I see none of those options. I go to Start/Messaging/Menu and the only things in the pulldown are Options and Delete.

Last edited by buggerritt; 01-26-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Tellus

jim_l is a n00b

I was running on .05 for a while and I just upgraded to the latest yesterday.. I dont have any special programs installed at all.. My battery meter tends to disappear and reappear.. I have searched and some others had this on some older roms.. Anyone else have this issue?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_l View Post
I was running on .05 for a while and I just upgraded to the latest yesterday.. I dont have any special programs installed at all.. My battery meter tends to disappear and reappear.. I have searched and some others had this on some older roms.. Anyone else have this issue?
Yea, Happened to me as well.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I must have a bad CAB. I see none of those options. I go to Start/Messaging/Menu and the only things in the pulldown are Options and Delete.

I installed this version found on XDA's http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=473296

This is a little updated and its fully integrated with the OS. your picture mail will come in on text message tabs. you won't find it on the programs tab but it is there.. Do not install Sprints picture mail program, Arcsoft mms will do just fine. I've been running it for a few days not and loving it!!

Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

miguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to miguelfp1

Juggalo, I've been meaning to ask but always forget, seeing as you've removed Acrobat Reader from the ROM, have you got a CAB for it? I haven't been able to find a VGA CAB for it, and the download on Adobe's site is really old.
Thanks!!!

If one of my posts helped you, don't forget to click !!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I installed this version found on XDA's http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=473296

This is a little updated and its fully integrated with the OS. your picture mail will come in on text message tabs. you won't find it on the programs tab but it is there.. Do not install Sprints picture mail program, Arcsoft mms will do just fine. I've been running it for a few days not and loving it!!
Ok. I used that one. I am still confused on the functionality of it. Let me see if I got this straight...I send as a text and add pictures/video/voice to it but, I cannot send to a phone number? It has to be to an email address? Is that how it works? Of so, I get an error of cannot recognize one or more recipients or the address is not valid would you like to continue anyway? I get this with a phone number in the to field as well as with an email address.

Last edited by buggerritt; 01-26-2009 at 11:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development