PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 07:44 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

i think some people that work for radio shack have plans where they get to spend a certain ammout of money every month on stuff from the sprint music store.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Darkflame808 is keeping up the good workDarkflame808 is keeping up the good work
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedenone View Post
Is this happening with the latest version of Juggalo's rom? I have had this happen to me with a previous version of Juicy's ROM and would hate to experience this again.
Are you using ppcpimbackup or whatever the hell that program is called?

I had a problem where I sent a few txt messages, did a backup, and upon every restore of that backup (quite often thanks to the numerous amounts of chefs in the kitchen nowadays) I kept resending certain messages that either got backed up in a "pending send" status or something just went wrong with the backup process.

I always used to have my girlfriend send me a text "Playing with your phone again?" cause she got a text out of the blue, same text just wasn't in context. LOL!!! It always occurred right after I got done doing a restore with that pimbackup thing.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
some enjoy spending money for every little thing... keeps them as safe as possible... lol

umm i don't buy anything from the sprint music store. i'm merely trying to inform jugg of a possible bug. i could care less if it works or not, but if it' going to be included, it should work.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

hey juggs, is there an icon in your ROM for an idle internet connection? if so, i'm not sure why internet always has those bright arrows above the signal strength usually reserved for data transfer...

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 01-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
hey juggs, is there an icon in your ROM for an idle internet connection? if so, i'm not sure why internet always has those bright arrows above the signal strength usually reserved for data transfer...
Bec of slide to unlock .... GSM
Old 01-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
it's because of the new "slide to answer" taken from GSM models. it breaks the inactive evdo data arrows. kind of sucks, but oh well!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Opera is giving me the 128bit encryption error on sites again, like the telusmobility site, and my bank sites...just thought I would throw itout there, no error on .06
Old 01-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
it's because of the new "slide to answer" taken from GSM models. it breaks the inactive evdo data arrows. kind of sucks, but oh well!

mine work just fine.
I get the grey and the white arrows.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame808 View Post
hey if you get a chance, check out remote tracker from sourceforge. its freeware and like sprite terminator on steroids. i use it on a touch for gps security on my 03 tricked out busa.

its been stolen b4 and remote tracker got it back!

its pretty darn stable and script based so its very highly customizable. if you dont mind a small learning curve i encourage everyone to try it out. youll be amazed how much more powerful this program has developed. it also has reporting like battery life when you request information.

i like this cause i ping my busa all the time when im at work. its nice to know everything is running smooth.

thanks!
Either that or nueGPSSecurity cooked in would be awesome.

Now, about my experiences. The opera shortcut in the programs menu was not working, I had to change it to point to OperaL.exe instead of Opera9.exe for it to work. otherwise, a blazing fast rom. Thank you!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

So Juggs i searched around for the updated version of you manila with landscape and have been unsuccessful. Can you be owe so kind and post that when you have the chance???? Thanks in advance
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development