View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:12 AM
ez2bgman
PPCGeeks Regular

ez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

I noticed 2 more bugs. When in landscape mode (during texting, viewing opera, etc.), the software keyboard is not properly aligned. It appears as though the keys are too high. I can actually see some of the screen below the bottom edge of the keyboard (under the space bar, etc.). The placement of the letters/numbers seems good, but the keys are too high.

I can no longer reply to a message in opera. I tried several times to post a reply here on this thread with my phone and it will not allow me to. I tried it with both the software keyboard and the hardware keyboard. I tried to "tab" to the reply box and tap the reply box with the stylus and my finger with no luck.

I didn't have any of the issues that I posted with V.05B.

Once these few issues get "ironed" out, this ROM will continue to be the best, IMO.