View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2bgman View Post
I noticed 2 more bugs. When in landscape mode (during texting, viewing opera, etc.), the software keyboard is not properly aligned. It appears as though the keys are too high. I can actually see some of the screen below the bottom edge of the keyboard (under the space bar, etc.). The placement of the letters/numbers seems good, but the keys are too high.

I can no longer reply to a message in opera. I tried several times to post a reply here on this thread with my phone and it will not allow me to. I tried it with both the software keyboard and the hardware keyboard. I tried to "tab" to the reply box and tap the reply box with the stylus and my finger with no luck.

I didn't have any of the issues that I posted with V.05B.

Once these few issues get "ironed" out, this ROM will continue to be the best, IMO.
i have the keyboard error too, also i cany seem to reply onppc geeks either today. but yesterday i could i noticed that the text box does not turn blue now and i cant select it.

i wonder if ppc geeks changed the way java script and the reply boxes worked since they appear to be doing some repairs as of late. yesterday i could post on ppc geeks from my pro.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.