PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Juggalo, ever since I started flashing custom roms and leave the 'today timeout' checkbox unchecked I have had 0 freezes overnight while charging. I don't know if you leave yours checked or unchecked but for me it has stopped.

Hope it never happens again to me...really sux to not have your alarm go off.

Either way, do you know the registry key for the today timeout checkbox? I can't find it anywhere. (trying to set up my reg edits for sashimi)
i will find that reg and make sure its defaulted to off.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

okay still no luck the song still cuts out halfway through and then switches. I have a friend who has the fuze and i installed it on her phone and she said it works. I will have to verify that it plays the whole song but i think it does.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 01-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
okay still no luck the song still cuts out halfway through and then switches. I have a friend who has the fuze and i installed it on her phone and she said it works. I will have to verify that it plays the whole song but i think it does.
damn, i wonder what it could be, it has to be some form of tweak thats not in the stock rom.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

Same here same issue still cuts out. is there a way I can do a reg edit to change and make the EVDO connection last longer than 60 sec? I have an extended battery so I am not concerned with power drain too much.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarz View Post
Same here same issue still cuts out. is there a way I can do a reg edit to change and make the EVDO connection last longer than 60 sec? I have an extended battery so I am not concerned with power drain too much.
thats what the cab i posted does.

its of no help unfortunately

on a side note

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai]
"SessionTimeout"=dword:00000000

this above reg key sets the today time out to off. it will be included in the next rom release. This time out causing freeze makes sense. as that night i left it on the comm manager tab rather then the home tab. only time i have ever done that. and low and behold i get a freeze.

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-13-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
Juggalo_X... is the next version going to have any video player for it?

I'm trying to find a good video player that plays flv (youtube downloaded videos), avi, mpeg, wma, etc... Do you know of any? Kimona freeplay couldn't play any of the above... window media player only plays wma... and ill give TCPMP a shot.....
For Rollazn and avatarz take a peek at this thread.

ALL NEW! YouTube DeskTop Version Now On TP, TCPMPYouTube Video Player "ALL IN ONE"
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50788

I'm not sure about what impact it has on Juggalo's ROM but there were some indications that folks had no issues.

ENJOY!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

fyi, i removed help shortcut and the corresponding exe.... no one uses that anyways
Old 01-13-2009, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

houdini is keeping up the good workhoudini is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
on a side note

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai]
"SessionTimeout"=dword:00000000

this above reg key sets the today time out to off. it will be included in the next rom release. This time out causing freeze makes sense. as that night i left it on the comm manager tab rather then the home tab. only time i have ever done that. and low and behold i get a freeze.
Thanks so much for the registry key. I actually saw that when I did my own registry dump compares but thought it was something else. I should have gone with my first instinct.

Also, I think you are right about how you left it on a different tab. I'm pretty sure that is what happened to me when I got my first few overnight freezes.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

Hey Juggalo, I've been using your ROMs pretty much exclusively since I got my TP last month. Sprint was supposed to replace my phone (broken side buttons), but the TP is on backorder again, so they called me and told me to wait another week.

In any case, I had flashed it back to stock, and now I want to flash it back to your rom. Is there a new release scheduled tonight (5:36pm eastern here now), or tomorrow? If not, I will use 3B, but if there is a new one coming up, I will hold off.

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

rom is at version 0.6.03B right now. V0.07B due tomorrow before noon.

sprint also confirmed the TP were no longer back ordered today... or i thought i read that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development