PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
slide to answer isn't the problem. the unlock on the dial pad is. is there a way to turn it off?
i dont get what ur saying you mean the phone canvas lock? i have no iddues with that either. it works every time i try it i havnt had issues disabling it or enabling it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

but the purpose of the canvas is what? I think it is useless unless your screen never shuts off and you have this messed up growth on your face and keeps touching the screen messing stuff up. If that is the case see a doctor instead...
Old 01-11-2009, 09:17 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

I love the S2A feature. I have no issues with this ROM at all. Brilliant work here, please dont change a thing!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
but the purpose of the canvas is what? I think it is useless unless your screen never shuts off and you have this messed up growth on your face and keeps touching the screen messing stuff up. If that is the case see a doctor instead...
its so you dont hit stuff by accident the screen doesnt always turn off, if you use the touch screen then it will not shut it upp when u put the phone to your ear. if you think its useless all i can say is sorry, and try it again because it works if its not working for you. ur doing it wrong. or your fingers are the size of bratwurst sausages and you need to use the stylus in that case.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

well you might be right, I do have fat hands. and after attempting it with the stylus, which is another pain, it does work.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

Scout123 is just getting started

I'm embarr***** that I'm having to ask this question, but I can't find the answer and just spinning my wheels here. I'm sure there's a quick easy answer...

Sprint TP, earlier I unlocked it, downloaded the RUU, etc. flashed the ROM, everything went fine. Now I've decided I want to take a look at this Juggalo TP ROM instead.

I downloaded the file from Juggalo's link (.rar file?) and moved into a clean RUU file. But now I'm lost...when I click on run update utility.exe, I get a file error (#240). I think it's not recognizing the file type... Am I downloading the right file? Is there a special RUU I was supposed to use (or can the same one be used for all these custom ROM's?

Any direction would be appreciated!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex

The RAR file you downloaded needs to be opened (winrar, or I believe even winzip does rar's now) and then you can run the "ROMUpdateUtility.exe" and it will handle the rest.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout123 View Post
I'm embarr***** that I'm having to ask this question, but I can't find the answer and just spinning my wheels here. I'm sure there's a quick easy answer...

Sprint TP, earlier I unlocked it, downloaded the RUU, etc. flashed the ROM, everything went fine. Now I've decided I want to take a look at this Juggalo TP ROM instead.

I downloaded the file from Juggalo's link (.rar file?) and moved into a clean RUU file. But now I'm lost...when I click on run update utility.exe, I get a file error (#240). I think it's not recognizing the file type... Am I downloading the right file? Is there a special RUU I was supposed to use (or can the same one be used for all these custom ROM's?

Any direction would be appreciated!
Same as above.

However the easiest thing to do is to just open the rar file and extract only the RUUSigned.nbh file to your current RUU folder. The nbh file is the only thing you need from the .rar file if you already have a RUU folder.

-Sayajin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nvaia is keeping up the good worknvaia is keeping up the good work

Weird...I just installed the new Juggalo rom and everything is cool but in my text message thread, all i see are my texts. I cannot see received texts in a conversation...how do I fix this?
Old 01-11-2009, 10:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Man...i'm not sure why many people are having issue with the new dialer...it is the best...i love the S2A feature and the lock of the keys...love it!! no issue here...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development