PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest View Post
Thanks for the replies guys I will let you know if it dissapears, meanwhile I tried to install new rom got the error 264 conection... Checking my.. Vista
I sometimes have a hell of a time getting vista to sync with my phone in order to update a ROM...You are not alone, but I have no real advice...so I guess this post was kinda useless....try to and and create a new partnership and reboot both devices...eventual works for me...
Old 01-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
Im having a little diffculty with adding the Call History tab I would usually use the Advanced Config Tool to add it but that doesnt work. When I try to add it by editing the manilla file but everytime I do I TouchFlo doesnt open after the edit. Any tips anyone can offer?

Once again Jugg thanks for the great ROM.
you will have to edit it in by hand as the manila version im using is different. then any other.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Telus rom is up

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Juggalo_X/ROM/Juggalo TP ROM V0.06.03B Telus.rar

and for the love of god i hope this fixes the sprint MMS
Old 01-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

OK 3way calling is working now that I had help from telus. Have to actually use all send button to do it is stupid it would be nice to have the ROM icons working. Still no option to put a call on hold that I am aware of or to choose between the two lines. The phone is not very user friendly in this area...
Old 01-09-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro soon to be TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Zero_Shadow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
you will have to edit it in by hand as the manila version im using is different. then any other.
Thanks for the quick reply that would explain a lot then so just to be clear then I need to use the following codes for the Calendar and the Call History:

<Page Order="2" Name="calendar.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="Calendar">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Calendar.mode9" Component="ActiveCalendarIconTray" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Calendar.mode9" Component="ActiveCalendarIconOn" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Calendar.mode9" Component="ActiveCalendarIconPreview" />
</Page>

<Page Order="10" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
</Page>

And put them into the 26948339 manila file correct?
Old 01-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Link does not seem to be working. What is different in this ROM. I know you said you hope sprint MMS, but being Telus I do't care about that lol
Old 01-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Question Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
I'm loving this ROM but I cant receive or send MMS messages any longer. Any fix available for this? Verizon is my carrier, and i'm using the Telus version ROM.
I'm having also a problem with MMS on Sprint, after installing the SprintMail Cab. When trying to create a new PictureMail it tells me "Platform not supported" any ideas???
also, sprint tv wont work either...the channels list are blank!!!!

BTW, I'm using the latest ROM V0.06.02B Sprint

Last edited by nico4k; 01-09-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

mpeters13 is a n00b
Cool Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
my xip has a VZW model id some how.

thats the only thing that changed from .5 to .6 that could cause a platform id error
Ah, so it was an identity issue! I have so much to learn about the ins and outs of Windows Mobile. This is great news.

I tried flashing the stock ROM with a 32MB pp and it simply does not touch the speed of your ROM. I also love the mods to the touchflo 3d and general look and feel of your ROM. It is so much more polished than the Sprint one. If we can get ozMessenger working, that would be great. I also plan on sending a donation your way. I really appreciate the work you do to make these phones less crappy.

Yesterday was my 30th day with Sprint and I was moments away from going back to the iPhone. When I saw how fast my device was with your ROM, however, it made me give Windows Mobile a second chance.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

you guys seem to be overlooking the fact that there is new roms out posted about an hour ago. try the sprint one im hoping its working.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

mpeters13 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
Did you use the updated one downloaded from the Sprint website? I downloaded that one a month or two ago and it installed just fine on v0.06.02B for me.
It installs fine, but doesn't work when you try logging in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development