PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

I have a sprint TP with Verizon as my carrier, but I'm not a fan of the leaked verizon ROM, are there any non-carrier specific roms?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
Nope, I have been using the latest version (7.9). The issue hasn't appeared to those other people that have it working, as I believe it's in the difference between the Telus/Sprint builds (I am Telus, they are Sprint).

That being said, that was only with the 0.06B build (as shown in my screenshots which depicted a CAB installation with a title of "Start"). What's new with 0.06.02 specifically?
last night i installed a cab then i checked the task manager the cab installation window is 100% called "installation" so it should be fine. i checked both roms.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

SD Config is sooooooo easy guys why are you not using it? its a no click install

u boot up and it goes
Old 01-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
I have a sprint TP with Verizon as my carrier, but I'm not a fan of the leaked verizon ROM, are there any non-carrier specific roms?
use the telus rom its pretty much generic except it may say telus in about 2 spots.

telus are basically the generic carrier of Canada, kinda like alltel for the states. there epst stuff is empty it dont change anything.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
last night i installed a cab then i checked the task manager the cab installation window is 100% called "installation" so it should be fine. i checked both roms.
Good to know, thanks. I don't know why my flash turned out so weird....

I use sashimi instead of just an SDConfig because I'm lazy. Automates things a little more with respect to the installation, plus I don't have to add an additional line into the SDConfig.txt for each new cab, I just dump them all into one folder with it's associated .reg files
Old 01-09-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b

thanks for the reply, V0.06.02B is the latest version right?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
Good to know, thanks. I don't know why my flash turned out so weird....

I use sashimi instead of just an SDConfig because I'm lazy. Automates things a little more with respect to the installation, plus I don't have to add an additional line into the SDConfig.txt for each new cab, I just dump them all into one folder with it's associated .reg files
Sashimi really is superior to UC. You have much more control and the ability to automate more things. I switched to it and love it.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
thanks for the reply, V0.06.02B is the latest version right?
yes correct
Old 01-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
yes correct
Juggs can we get an updated cab for your manilla with landscape. iIsee you fixed some of the green that was in the last one. also can you explain to me what you did to add the sprint music store to the sprint version of your rom??? It would be much appreciated.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

music store is set up as a shortcut in programs
it opens opera to the sprint wap portal music store

as for the cab i will later when i got a few min. ill also post a phone canvas downgrade too for those of you that do not like slide to answer.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development