PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC Evo™ 4G====>!!!
Carrier: The Now Network™

sbux_jae is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

I searched, and to my knowledge, his last post was made on the 26th of Jan. Perhaps he's on vacation! =D
Old 02-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800
Carrier: Sprint

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

He's busy, I have spoke with him.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 02-02-2009, 04:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oddlou is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
Great rom again Juggs I did see one thing minor but just something I noticed. On the 0.08 in the Messaging Tab for some reason the Menu button doesnt do anything, I did notice it worked before on 0.06. Just something minor I noticed.
Have you added tabs, by chance? I know that whenever I've added the calendar and other tabs to tf3d, the menu button in the messaging tab stops working. This is true for other roms also, btw.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

TF3D is a sweet idea. but the functionality of it is just poor all around.
Adding and modifying has so many requirements and stipulations on it that it just makes it hard to use the device to its full potential.
Juggalo went a big step and put in landscape TF3D. This is cool, but I don't necessarily need it. I would just like more functionality with the current tabs, built in ways to edit or remove the tabs instead of a whole "This is what you get, deal with it" setup.

Dont tell me there are programs out there to do it, i've tried them, they are crap. They screw up more things then they help.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Hey guys, im still alive just been working allot and the only free time i got ive been relaxing with my girl. sould be getting into some cooking some time this week though.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

icanbeatali is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Hey guys, im still alive just been working allot and the only free time i got ive been relaxing with my girl. sould be getting into some cooking some time this week though.
Good to know you aren't dead or anything, cause that would have been sad.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

icanbeatali is a n00b

two questions.

I use a program that puts an option to "Mark All As Read" in my email, and when I click it now it brings up an option menu in my email as opposed to marking them all as read. It seems like this was working before I changed ROMs. What can I do to fix this?

Also, I use LogMeIn to access my office computer and when I'm using it I can only use the backspace button on my Touch Pro keyboard, none of the other letters or numbers work... any ideas?
Old 02-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

kenhen93 is a n00b

Has anyone tried to install TCPMP? I have tried to install serveral different versions and it always crashes when i try to start it. If you have a version working on Juggalo's Rom, what version?

I got mobile Divx player to work fine but it seems to be a little but slow when I go to full screen and was just trying to see if TCPMP works better...
Old 02-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

I'm using the TCPMP player modified by Technology1 here. This is an awesome combination of files that work fantastic on the Touch Pro. Just follow the instructions carefully and completely on the first post.

NEW! TCPMP PLAYER VP6,*{NEW WVD VER} YouTube *NEW! Saturn Liberty 5 Movie Ch Cab File
Old 02-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanbeatali View Post
two questions.

I use a program that puts an option to "Mark All As Read" in my email, and when I click it now it brings up an option menu in my email as opposed to marking them all as read. It seems like this was working before I changed ROMs. What can I do to fix this?

Also, I use LogMeIn to access my office computer and when I'm using it I can only use the backspace button on my Touch Pro keyboard, none of the other letters or numbers work... any ideas?
Reinstall it and it should work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development