PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep7779 View Post
Possible bug...

I have a text message sitting in my "outbox" it keeps sending it but it wont clear. A soft-reset wont clear it aswell. It sent the same text message 20+ times already.

Anyone have any ideas?
If Inbox Menu Extensibility is included, this may be the culprit.

Check this out for me bud... Go into your text messaging, click the dropdown and goto Sent Messages... If that menu doesn't load up correctly, the scren sort if just freezes and no messages load...

Hard Reset Required!

If not, everytime you soft reset, or end a phonecall, a batch of text messages will re-send.

Quite annoying to say the least.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mikep7779 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to mikep7779
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
If Inbox Menu Extensibility is included, this may be the culprit.

Check this out for me bud... Go into your text messaging, click the dropdown and goto Sent Messages... If that menu doesn't load up correctly, the scren sort if just freezes and no messages load...

Hard Reset Required!

If not, everytime you soft reset, or end a phonecall, a batch of text messages will re-send.

Quite annoying to say the least.
That menu loads, however every time i end a call the message does resend.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
I have quite an issue. Twice now my phone turns on for whatever reason and end up receiving a combination of button presses that disable the phone. It says no service and the dial pad can't even come up.

Anyone had this issue and know what to do about it?

I will try flashing the telus radio.
Upgraded to telus radio and that didn't help.
The phone isn't in airplane mode. I can browse online just the phone says no service and a circle with a line through it is in the signal strength area.

I've tried switching to evdo only and 1x only but nothing.

I do get an errer that flashes but quickly disappears when I try to bring up the phone.

Last time this occurred, a hard reset fixed it.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

This might be a little off topic. But does anyone know if there is a way to make randomaccess in contacts to be on the lefthand side for us lefties?

-housinit
Old 01-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Still not sure about this in the beta juggalo, but teather speeds are really wierd. I got great speed from a torrent, but speeds for streaming things like you tube while teathered are just horrible, like dial up but a tad faster.

You tube on the phone works just fine.
Even in a high signal area, the you tube speeds are slow. *shrugs*

This beta also has a big issue with the screen turning off when it wants.
I notice this a lot during data. It usually wont turn off during data teather unless its overheating, but this one just turns off.
Then i get the normal data loss or maybe not data loss. its off right now and working, which is good IMO. but i have to turn of S2U2 to get it to not do that.

Laf it died as i was trying to send this.
It is getting really buggy with sharing the connection too. like it's not forwarding packets.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro

Last edited by Talyn; 01-22-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Am I the only one who's ever had this issue?
Old 01-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep7779 View Post
Possible bug...

I have a text message sitting in my "outbox" it keeps sending it but it wont clear. A soft-reset wont clear it aswell. It sent the same text message 20+ times already.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have had this issues, after 4 days, and some people getting over 100+ text all saying the samething I realized it was a PIMbackup think
Old 01-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
I have had this issues, after 4 days, and some people getting over 100+ text all saying the samething I realized it was a PIMbackup think
PIM Backup and the threaded messages do not work so well if you have a lot.

If you back up from a threaded archive, its not to bad, but if you have 100+ messages in history and have not deleted, get with it!

PIM Backup does not create the window slide. And PIM Backup does not cause the double texts, that has to do with sprint and their poor service with text messages and picture messages.
Same thing with messages that come in with wrong time stamp. most of my texts come in from cali time zone.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

PIMbackup put messages that were in the outgoing box and they were stuck there. I have no Idea what was triggering them to be sent but something was. It was horrible...I had many friends really pissed off
Old 01-22-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

Hey Juggalo, I have a few questions.

1. Do you ever plan on including the Recent Calls Tab in TF3D and Calendar Tab? Those two are pretty popular, especially recent calls.

I know some people may not like extra tabs, but including Advanced Diamond config, which allows you to remove a tab in less than a minute would probably solve that issue. Adding the tabs is a lot harder than removing them. Just curious.

2. With WM 6.5 coming (and the beta leaked) when do you think you would switch the roms base to 6.5? I know right now its considered illegal by MS, and I know what happened to Juicy, but since I saw you posting about playing with the beta, I imagine you probably have some ideas about a 6.5 Juggalo rom?

3. Have you considered merging your Manilla TouchFlo3d with the new Touch HD TouchFlo3d that was released. I understand it has some cool new features, but also has some bugs, although it was just updated today.

4. Is there a chance you will ever re-enable the original TouchFlo3d animation transitions which HTC removed a few versions ago to speed it up? (If it doesn't detract from the speed too much of course)

5. Is it possible to get that curtain back from the GSM dialer? So you dont accidently press one of the soft buttons during a call?

6. What about integrating one of the contact replacements such as iContact (The Burt edition is the most popular I think), or PocketCM?

Last edited by frostrambler; 01-22-2009 at 10:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development