PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

when i have time, been a lil overwhelmed with work, got a new contract job. some time within a week.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jskup is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Thanks for the update. You do an excellent job testing and making a ROM and it is appreciated. You wouldn't have all of us checking your threads if we didn't believe in the work done.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

well you guys seem to have made me pretty popular around here. im glad you're enjoying my work thanks
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
well you guys seem to have made me pretty popular around here. im glad you're enjoying my work thanks
If you haven't noticed your name has the highest count of users in this forum - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54268 - and also I've seen your name on a couple of windows mobile articles regarding .cabs you have made to fix issues people were having. Definitely pretty popular and well respected in the community. Can't wait for your next masterpiece.

Side note: Does the older tf3d cab you have posted without landscape but with all backgrounds the same include the profile tab? I wasn't sure if the cab was posted before you included the profile tab?

Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
If you haven't noticed your name has the highest count of users in this forum - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54268 - and also I've seen your name on a couple of windows mobile articles regarding .cabs you have made to fix issues people were having. Definitely pretty popular and well respected in the community. Can't wait for your next masterpiece.

Side note: Does the older tf3d cab you have posted without landscape but with all backgrounds the same include the profile tab? I wasn't sure if the cab was posted before you included the profile tab?

Thanks
no sound profile in that Manila sorry you can add it though
Old 01-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

I think i'm a super glue a budwiser to his desk to trick him into working. :P

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
no sound profile in that Manila sorry you can add it though
Do you happen to know the file name/s that I could back up if I wanted to add it to that manila? That way I could copy it from the landscape one.

Thanks.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I think i'm a super glue a budwiser to his desk to trick him into working. :P
id tear apart my desk to get it off and curs you lol

as for the manila file its 26948339_manila

copy it from my manila with the profile tab.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Since this ROM has no issues let me post something to increase my post count!

Keep it good work!
Old 01-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
id tear apart my desk to get it off and curs you lol
Dont forget to give me a clickie for making you laugh. :P
Cause I have far worse things then super glue i can use to keep that can on there. =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development