PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
I'm using Dreams .07 rom with the omnia drivers and my sprint tv works just fine along with my picture mail.
yah but ive got a whole different driver set up.

he is probably using stock sprint drivers im not.

also there are more then one version of omnia drivers, his may be older.

and they may reference d3dm_ati.dll

proof of concept that sprint tv works with the other driver.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Juggalo, Sounds/Notifications..........Reminders section, the "repeat" box is checked and grayed out, how can this be changed?
thanks for reminding me, i need ot add my Notification tweaks back
Old 01-06-2009, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hey Juggalo,

Correct me if I am wrong, but the neupowerdriver and the driver for fastcharge are not one and the same. At least from what I have seen they are both different drivers and neither has the other's options...

FYI, I am using Calcu's kitchen right now and have the same out come as Young Breedent is on Dream's. However I am unable to test Sprint TV but Picture mail works fine.

Last edited by aceracer24; 01-06-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
yah but ive got a whole different driver set up.

he is probably using stock sprint drivers im not.

also there are more then one version of omnia drivers, his may be older.

and they may reference d3dm_ati.dll

proof of concept that sprint tv works with the other driver.
You lost me after his may be older lol. So are you saying that it's impossible to use sprint tv with your omnia drivers?? and also what is the difference between your omnia drivers and Dream's.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 01-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
You lost me after his may be older lol. So are you saying that it's impossible to use sprint tv with your omnia drivers?? and also what is the difference between your omnia drivers and Dream's.
well proof of concept was when they user installed my driver patch and sprint tv loaded.

so im guessing that version of omnia driver does not work for sprint tv.

maybe i can find one that does
Old 01-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Sprint TV did not work with the TF3D and drivers that you posted today. I also uninstalled yesterday's TF3D, installed today's TF3D, and re-installed the D3D but still no go.
Others have reported that Sprint TV works so perhaps it's my ROM mix and I can wait for your clean 0.06C or 0.07 release.
Also the Opera Help still did not work.
The new TF3D cab redid the weather and programs tabs. The others appear the same.

Thanks for the work!

tsp
Old 01-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Juggalo have you seen this thread about the ATI Drivers
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52062
Old 01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

I'm probably in the minority but i'd much rather have the omnia drivers than a working Sprint TV. is there any real use for it? I know there are people out there who actually pay for it, but in doing so do you get every channel for free?

I fail to see the interest in Sprint TV when there is Slingbox, YouTube, Orb, and many other sites.... What's the appeal of Sprint TV that you couldn't find with these other options. Anything that's of true value i'd rather watch on a real tv....right?
Old 01-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

i cant truely test mms because it worked on .04.04 which is the version i am using. i first flashed ot .06 and it was as slow and laggy as .05 seemed to me. i would imagine it would work but someone should test it and see if picmail is working with his fix. the fix worked on sprint tv for .04
Old 01-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakuyi View Post
i cant truely test mms because it worked on .04.04 which is the version i am using. i first flashed ot .06 and it was as slow and laggy as .05 seemed to me. i would imagine it would work but someone should test it and see if picmail is working with his fix. the fix worked on sprint tv for .04
I tried the fix and pic mail for sprint still doesn't work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development