PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 08:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-29-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.3 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Just wanted to say this kitchen works perfect for VZW TouchPro! Fast ROM's with a stock appeal! Great job!

This is the fastest kitchen / ROM I have tried so far. And thats all of them!

IM working on porting it over to VZW right now. Hope the OP doesnt mind. With his permission I will post it for VZW users. If not I will have a bad as kitchen to myself ;c)

Thanks again OP!
Not to diss anyone else's work... This ROM is incredible! Blows away all the others on this board. This is unreal! About 2 to 4 megs extra ram then all the others! Thats alot for us VZW users!!!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:21 PM
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [11-29-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.3 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

Quote:
Not to diss anyone else's work... This ROM is incredible! Blows away all the others on this board. This is unreal! About 2 to 4 megs extra ram then all the others! Thats alot for us VZW users!!!
Last post about this....

WOW! This thing FLIES. Its not even remotely the same as the phone I had deliverd last week! None of the other ROM's have this sort of speed. I really did try them all so far. This thing is plain fast. I would love to see it on the phones with the extra memory!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

yes it does... i have over 60 megs of stuff installed, a page pool of 32 with a max mem at about 184 and use about 70 of it. i never get p***** 40% of memory... it boots in about 40 seconds with tf3d up in another

it is extremely fast, and no junk is the best part
Old 12-08-2008, 09:22 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedin View Post
yes it does... i have over 60 megs of stuff installed, a page pool of 32 with a max mem at about 184 and use about 70 of it. i never get p***** 40% of memory... it boots in about 40 seconds with tf3d up in another

it is extremely fast, and no junk is the best part
WOW. Yeah, I know I wont be doing that for sure but for the device... Its a whole new ball game! I just got the kitchen ported over to VZW carrier and tested out VZNazigator succesfully. VZW users will have atleast some choice to get GPS now with a custom ROM. I had a dial pad issue though and have tried a differnt porting technique. Testing my second ROM build now. Other than that it was fast as hell and completely stock. Im lovin this Kitchen! Blows away anything I have used since DCD 3 series. Im very impressed.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

its pathetic... my verizon one was soft reset and was on the windows mobile screen and i reset my sprint one, and it booted and loaded the tf3d and was ready to go before the verizon one....
Old 12-09-2008, 03:42 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Quote:
WOW. Yeah, I know I wont be doing that for sure but for the device... Its a whole new ball game! I just got the kitchen ported over to VZW carrier and tested out VZNazigator succesfully. VZW users will have atleast some choice to get GPS now with a custom ROM. I had a dial pad issue though and have tried a differnt porting technique. Testing my second ROM build now. Other than that it was fast as hell and completely stock. Im lovin this Kitchen! Blows away anything I have used since DCD 3 series. Im very impressed.
if you can get the sprint carrier files split from the rom/kitchen and include the vzw ones, more power to you. that's what this forum is about. sharing ideas and results and improving on them for the benefit of everyone.

with that said, I've heard other people say that the device hardware is different from the sprint hardware. if thats the case, I would take care to verify that everything works without an issue before publishing a ROM or kitchen for VZW users. i won't be undertaking a vzw version of my roms/kitchens because of the fact that i don't own the vzw phone.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:43 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Quote:
also, if you're posting about the kitchen, please do so in the appropriate thread (it's stickied)
Old 12-09-2008, 04:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EPIC 4G
Carrier: sprint

m4zt3r is a n00b

I can't wait to flash this rom and see the speed!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: unTOUCHable

willmatic08 is just getting started

erice could u reup the link
Old 12-09-2008, 01:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
if you can get the sprint carrier files split from the rom/kitchen and include the vzw ones, more power to you. that's what this forum is about. sharing ideas and results and improving on them for the benefit of everyone.

with that said, I've heard other people say that the device hardware is different from the sprint hardware. if thats the case, I would take care to verify that everything works without an issue before publishing a ROM or kitchen for VZW users. i won't be undertaking a vzw version of my roms/kitchens because of the fact that i don't own the vzw phone.
Yeah, its done.
Everything works PERFRECT. VZ NAv too. IM not beginner at this stuff I just choose to lurk alot ;c) I have tested every function. I just replaced your OEM Folder with the one from the leaked ROM and it worked great. I had to move one single file around for the phone pad provsioning but after that its great!

VZNav is smooth now.

Im not going to post due to hecklers. VZW Users will just have to wait for a decent ROM. Yours is the best out. I tried them all. I really did. THis one kicks ***. Its even nicewr with all VZW graphics instead of sprint. Oh well. I got a nice phone now.

Thanks for posting this! You changed my mind about the phone. Its a dream!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development