PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700==>>6800==>>Touc==>>Now I'm a PRO
Carrier: Sprint

boxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-29-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.3 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

you think you could make one without touchflo 3d
Old 12-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: [11-29-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.3 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer112 View Post
you think you could make one without touchflo 3d
working on it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
working on it
That would be awesome
Old 12-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: [12-19-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.5 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

latest is up
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [12-19-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.5 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
latest is up
Thanks for the clean ROM, I do have a couple questions I was hoping you'd have some insight on.

-The letters on the keyboard seem to have a different font than normal. Is there a way to change this? This different font also shows up on the other things like USBtoPC, and the enlarged title bar. I attached a screenshot with the keyboard pulled up. EDIT: I was able to get the keyboard font changed with a reg edit, but the other items like USBtoPC and Enlarged Title Bar still use the uglier font. Edit 2: The font that's being used is Courier, instead of Tahoma(?).

EDIT #3: I overwrote cour.ttf with a copy of tahoma.ttf renamed to cour.ttf. That fixed all the font issues for the most part, except the font is just very slightly too large for the keyboard.
EDIT #4: Replaced cour.ttf with Helvetica LT 55 Roman, looks a little better that way.

-Is it possible to get File Explorer to allow multi-file select by touch? I thought it was an issue with the 20xxx series, but Ivan does have it working in his (his build is 20759). This isn't much of an issue though, I rarely need to select multiple files.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (63.6 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by banzaiwolfe; 12-20-2008 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

SyXbiT is a n00b

seems good. like the new build.

one question. if without any apps or tf3d, how on EARTH is there only 155MB free.
that means that Windows mobile is using 133MB~!
is this possible?
I just upgraded from my Titan with 64MB, and i could boot that up with around 25MB free.

can someone explain this?
Old 12-20-2008, 04:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Holy crap man... my TP is FLYING finally! Not using the latest built though because I kind like the TouchFLO so I used the one before the current built.

Thanks PPCGeeks.com though, because I was always afraid to screw around with the TP and finally today I gathered courage and had my TP unlocked... was scary though, failed twice but no harm done on the TP's end. But finally I have it unlocked, flashed this ROM and Telus' 1.04 Radio.

Oh boy I am so thankful for PPCGeeks.com! Thank you all.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Will this work on the Verizon Touch Pro
Old 12-20-2008, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Mogul, Diamond and now Touch Pro

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work

quote=stevedusa;589636]Holy crap man... my TP is FLYING finally! Not using the latest built though because I kind like the TouchFLO so I used the one before the current built.

Thanks PPCGeeks.com though, because I was always afraid to screw around with the TP and finally today I gathered courage and had my TP unlocked... was scary though, failed twice but no harm done on the TP's end. But finally I have it unlocked, flashed this ROM and Telus' 1.04 Radio.

Oh boy I am so thankful for PPCGeeks.com! Thank you all.[/quote]

You've now been bitten by the ROM flashing addiction. If you are like most of us, you will be flashing at least on a weekly basis. You try them all and settle on your favorite. You just get everything customized and the chef comes out with an update. You swear you won't flash again for awhile and yet you find yourself sitting and waiting, hitting the refresh button when you catch wind that a new release is coming out. My F5 key is worn out...
Old 12-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kndracing View Post
quote=stevedusa;589636]Holy crap man... my TP is FLYING finally! Not using the latest built though because I kind like the TouchFLO so I used the one before the current built.

Oh boy I am so thankful for PPCGeeks.com! Thank you all.
You've now been bitten by the ROM flashing addiction. If you are like most of us, you will be flashing at least on a weekly basis. You try them all and settle on your favorite. You just get everything customized and the chef comes out with an update. You swear you won't flash again for awhile and yet you find yourself sitting and waiting, hitting the refresh button when you catch wind that a new release is coming out. My F5 key is worn out...[/quote]

hahahah... i would like to add, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FLASH JUNKIES!.....

Erice- Is the Multiselection problem fix? Plus does your ROM have IE6? Thanks for your hard work..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development