PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 04:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [11-29-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.3 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

Alright, after running this for a bit I have a couple issues:
-No multiple file select
-A lot of lag/slowdown in text messaging if I use the keyboard (it's fine with the on-screen keyboard)
-Reply All instead of Reply for email.
-ActiveSync keeps restarting itself.

Other than these couple things, the ROM is usually flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
BanzaiWolfe...quick question about Sashimi. I have been playing with it some now and am able to get it to autoload my cabs and even configure my email and wireless with Makisu. However, when I reflash and try to launch Autorun, it is not launching. Therefore each time I have to reinstall Sashimi then run Auto. Any assistance would be great.

BTW, I am back using this eRice ROM with a 32 MB dynamic pagepool and I must say I still love the performance.

Thx
It usually does need to go through a quick setup when you do a new flash, but it's short, and you shouldn't lose any of the data you have set up.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work
Re: [11-29-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.3 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

who has the youtube cab for it to work im getting a not found signed app error

[/U]
Old 12-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the only thing i dont like is the empty space in the top right where the X used to be, any way i can move over the battery and other icons to use the empty space? also does anyone got the htc qick gps and Youtube cabs?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

After A Long Time Of Searching I Finally Found A Working You Tube Vga Cab!
Attached Files
File Type: cab VGA_Youtube.cab (1.42 MB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

page pool change did not work for me, but this methods here
Diamond Pagepool Offset - PPCGeeks
and here
I have successfully changed the PagePool size on a Touch Pro rom! - PPCGeeks

have gone through setup so far...
Old 12-07-2008, 03:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedin View Post
page pool change did not work for me, but this methods here
Diamond Pagepool Offset - PPCGeeks
and here
I have successfully changed the PagePool size on a Touch Pro rom! - PPCGeeks

have gone through setup so far...
I had to hex edit for it to work, that program posted doesn't do it right. So as long as you got the string specified for the Pro in both places, you should be ok if you did that.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work

after installing the task manager drop down doesn't work on the task bar, isn't that from windows? why does it not work?

edit: im stupid, i think its just a setting under the task manager... i will check

still doesnt work

Last edited by creedin; 12-08-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dole is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedin View Post
after installing the task manager drop down doesn't work on the task bar, isn't that from windows? why does it not work?

edit: im stupid, i think its just a setting under the task manager... i will check

still doesnt work

might've been the htc task manager build you installed. i'm in the process of trying to get my htc task manager back to stock after installing and uninstalling pocket plus, which replaced it but didn't restore it.

2.0 didn't display the icon in the taskbar at all.
2.1 build 33556 displays the task icon, but it's a quarter of the size of the regular taskbar icons. still works, though.
2.1 build 34837.5 seems to do the same as previous, except graphics look a little cleaner, highlights in yellow instead of green (probably custom for sprint).

next step is to try modifying the icon size in the reg entries.
Verizon: Motorola v325

"Make a u-turn, and then, continue"
Old 12-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

i used

HTC_TASK_MANAGER_2_1_34563_3R.CAB

and it works perfect, it doesn't start up right away, but that can be fixed.. but it works
Old 12-08-2008, 08:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Just wanted to say this kitchen works perfect for VZW TouchPro! Fast ROM's with a stock appeal! Great job!

This is the fastest kitchen / ROM I have tried so far. And thats all of them!

IM working on porting it over to VZW right now. Hope the OP doesnt mind. With his permission I will post it for VZW users. If not I will have a bad as kitchen to myself ;c)

Thanks again OP!

Donations always accepted but never expected!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development