PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6800
Carrier: Verizon

eric20817 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Ok - ignore my first question - I found the thread via search and didn't see the other sticky in this forum. Don't want to get busted like a newbie for not reading...

Still would love to know if anyone has done this on Verizon successfully and if they had to do anything special with the radio.

-Eric
Old 11-27-2008, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
What was is doing wrong? Error messages, please.
Sorry... the same error as my previous listing. Flashing would time out at 88-95%... weird. But anyways it's working on my old XP machine.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Keep up the good work. Donation is on it's way.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Sorry... the same error as my previous listing. Flashing would time out at 88-95%... weird. But anyways it's working on my old XP machine.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Keep up the good work. Donation is on it's way.
100% an error of using an old buildos.exe. Download the current buildos.msi and you will magically be fixed. Updater should do it to...but use the .msi to be certain.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric20817 View Post
Quick question:

I've been an avid BuildOS user from my Apache and Mogul days. You guys ROCK and have made me the envy of all my PPC toting friends.

So I just got the Verizon HTC Pro.

1. Where can I get a stock Verizon ROM just in case I mess up my own one.
HTC I think...or ImCokeMan has it in a sticky.
Quote:
2. Do I need to do any radio updates/unlocking specific to Verizon? I recall this being the case when the Verizon version came out (always later than Sprint) in the Mogul line.
The unlocker will be specific to Verizon, as will the rom and kitchen.
Quote:
3. Has anyone successfully flashed a Verizon HTC Pro?
Yes, but not to a custom rom (no unlocker yet, remember?)
Old 11-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro / Samsung Instinct

neverends is a n00b

I just noticed that after flashing using the new kitchen I am having issues with "mark all as read"

When I chose mark all as read it takes me to a screen in which it says "select a device to which the file must be pushed" and it pops up blue tooth devices around me such as my other phone.

anyone else having this problem - and how do i resolve it?
Old 11-28-2008, 01:18 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

gguru,

Cooked a loaded rom got the 1st error......then cooked a bare rom and got the 2nd error....

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP1, TP2, and Hero

jhiciano is becoming a great contributor

everything is fine so far, except with the reg edit that allows the same background of the home screen on manila for the rest of the tabs. None of the other tabs change they stay the granite color.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

anyone got this build to work properly?
Old 11-28-2008, 03:34 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
gguru,

Cooked a loaded rom got the 1st error......then cooked a bare rom and got the 2nd error....
1st error is a conflict between packages

2nd error means there was a build failure of some kind, more than likely earlier in the log. Build again and see if it repeats. Most likely solved by rebooting and then trying to build.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:48 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
1st error is a conflict between packages

2nd error means there was a build failure of some kind, more than likely earlier in the log. Build again and see if it repeats. Most likely solved by rebooting and then trying to build.

I tried a few times on the bare rom....I will play with it again later today...thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development