PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 02:50 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: ElectronicRice - Stock Touch Pro Kitchen

ETA 30 minutes..
Old 11-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
ETA 30 minutes..
ima take a shower i shall return hopefully when im back ill see what i can do with this bad boy.
oh and btw if your kithen breaks the ROM down like how your descibing it or how its showing up in my head then i should be able to do quite a bit with it. and by that im hoping to have 20924 sys ported at least by daylight. and yea i got stuff to do early in the morning tomorrow long live ppc's

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 11-03-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
is it similar to Dogguys where you can port new builds in without to much difficulty.
Dude, you can port stuff into ALL kitchens with about the same effort. And DogGuy is really an addon to Bepe - people will understand you better if you call it Bepe than DogGuy (DogGuy is the reversing part, not the cooking part)
Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: ElectronicRice's Stock Raphael Kitchen 19965 Released - 1.03.2

it's up. grab it for your cooking pleasure
Old 11-03-2008, 03:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: ElectronicRice's Stock Raphael Kitchen 19965 Released - 1.03.2

Quote:
it's up. grab it for your cooking pleasure
thanks a million bro really

know doeas anyone have any blackstone oem packages
i would love to try these out with the kitchen?=D>
Old 11-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
thanks a million bro really

know doeas anyone have any blackstone oem packages
i would love to try these out with the kitchen?=D>
no prob, i'm glad to be able to do it.

i do ask that you post any bugs that you encounter in here so I can check them out.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:35 AM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
ima take a shower i shall return hopefully when im back ill see what i can do with this bad boy.
oh and btw if your kithen breaks the ROM down like how your descibing it or how its showing up in my head then i should be able to do quite a bit with it. and by that im hoping to have 20924 sys ported at least by daylight. and yea i got stuff to do early in the morning tomorrow long live ppc's
yeah i've been trying with varying degrees of focus but i think i'm about ready to call it a night and pick up tomorrow. if you get it ported, would you mind PMing me?
Old 11-03-2008, 04:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

will do bro !
Old 11-03-2008, 04:05 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
yeah i've been trying with varying degrees of focus but i think i'm about ready to call it a night and pick up tomorrow. if you get it ported, would you mind PMing me?
i have no problem with that ima get to work i would have already been to work but hunger struck again. thank you for your work its off to work for me now.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:07 AM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Dude, you can port stuff into ALL kitchens with about the same effort. And DogGuy is really an addon to Bepe - people will understand you better if you call it Bepe than DogGuy (DogGuy is the reversing part, not the cooking part)
sorry just used to seeing dogguys kitchen but yes it is bepe's tools i will definitely try to get the sys knocked out tonight.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development