PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 02:18 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: ElectronicRice - Stock Touch Pro Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
does it still have the sys and oem and such if so then it shouldnt be too hard to port new builds in. i have several new builds on my hard drive just waiting for some tampering with.
yeah its still in that same file structure, the overall build program is different though. you can tinker with it though
Old 11-03-2008, 02:27 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
yeah its still in that same file structure, the overall build program is different though. you can tinker with it though
thank you very much for your work i will definitely have fun with it and see what i can do.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 11-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
thank you very much for your work i will definitely have fun with it and see what i can do.
packaging it up and will upload in a bit. look for the link
Old 11-03-2008, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

codeman05 is keeping up the good workcodeman05 is keeping up the good work

great work!
Been a while since I've flashed roms on a PPC...can you post a very brief 'how-to' with the link??
Old 11-03-2008, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to gladesmellzgood Send a message via Yahoo to gladesmellzgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
packaging it up and will upload in a bit. look for the link
not sure if this has been covered but with this kitchen will be able to update the wm build with this kitchen but keep it exactly like stock rom...sorry if im not making to much sense not too good at rom building yet but would like to learn
Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

flashing is no issue cooking is the Problem i can cook up a ROM and make flashing it as simple as downloading an exe and Runinng it. and it actually isnt to much more difficult than that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
not sure if this has been covered but with this kitchen will be able to update the wm build with this kitchen but keep it exactly like stock rom...sorry if im not making to much sense not too good at rom building yet but would like to learn

i was just asking him that whenever he uploads ill download it and hopefully be able to answer a lot of yalls questions here soon.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

codeman05 is keeping up the good workcodeman05 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
flashing is no issue cooking is the Problem i can cook up a ROM and make flashing it as simple as downloading an exe and Runinng it. and it actually isnt to much more difficult than that.
Thats what I like to hear
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to gladesmellzgood Send a message via Yahoo to gladesmellzgood

Quote:
i was just asking him that whenever he uploads ill download it and hopefully be able to answer a lot of yalls questions here soon.
thanx bro i wanna use that new sys build thing from the diamond forums with a stock build with some added oems...also is it possible to remove some of the junk like astraware solitare and pocket express that i never use with kitchens. thanx for the help im super noobish when it comes to kitchens
Old 11-03-2008, 02:50 AM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
thanx bro i wanna use that new sys build thing from the diamond forums with a stock build with some added oems...also is it possible to remove some of the junk like astraware solitare and pocket express that i never use with kitchens. thanx for the help im super noobish when it comes to kitchens
this kitchen is purely sprint stock. I haven't had the chance to make the stock stuff removable yet, because this was a pain to get done already. i'll be working on that soon though.

as far as updating to newer builds, i'm going to attempt that here shortly and see how it goes, so we'll see if it is easy or not.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development