PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [8-3-09] eRice New Style TP Kitchen [Build 23016.5.3.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I need a good, working kitchen, I tried PPCKitchen and added the unofficial files and I can't get my touch pro to boot. It stays at Touch Pro screen and after 20 seconds it reboots.

Where do I download Kitchen 1.1?
hmmmmm... looks like the kitchen packs were removed

i would love to point you in a precise direction, but given how uptight some folks have been around here i will say this... search the main thread for cdma touch pro upgrades and you will find the "last" good kitchen i have tried
Old 08-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hmmmm, uptight... Then why would they even post it? Oh well.. I'll wait for a miracle to happen! LOL
Old 08-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

It has nothing to do with being uptight, it has to do with the new "moderators" coming into threads like mine and removing my links. The issue in question was the MusicID OEM which I find ridiculous to have to remove and reupload, especially with how widesread the software is.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I see.... But.... I can't say what I want to say... I know what you mean!
Old 08-30-2009, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
It has nothing to do with being uptight, it has to do with the new "moderators" coming into threads like mine and removing my links. The issue in question was the MusicID OEM which I find ridiculous to have to remove and reupload, especially with how widesread the software is.
Darn... Do you think you'll be reuploading again? I really like your kitchen and I'm on the older version.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Can you please send me a link in PM? I am using PPCKitchen, got it to work now. Im using Unofficial 23405 build. A few bugs, but doable.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon

m3rl1n is a n00b

Can you PM me a link? I'd like to use your kitchen.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

-=ANDRUSHA=- is a n00b
Re: ElectronicRice - Stock Touch Pro Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
if this works you will definitely see some cash from me if you have a paypal link beause anyone who makes a kitchen for this deserves some cash.

I SECOND THAT! Not too much stuff out for sprint and especially this device, that runs fast and reliable. I have been kicking myself in the ass last few days, and even considering exchanging for some other sprint device.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

Carnac is a n00b

eRice, you still out there? My Apache with my custom cooked 6.5 ROM finally died this week. Just got a HTC Touch Pro (RAPH800) as the replacement from my equipment protection insurance. I know you've moved on to newer phones, but I have to make this thing last until I get a Windows Phone 7 device. Is your HTM Touch Pro kitchen still available? I'd really like to get 6.5 on this thing.

Thanks,
-Carnac

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development