PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
I need help to restore Sprint/HTC original ROM. I have keyboard hardware problem, I tried to uninstall unnecessary software to see if my keyboard would work, and it did for a week or two. Now, I uninstall all software and clear storage [1234], but it still didn't work.

I need to call Sprint up to see if I can get manufacture replacement, but the MightyROM still on the phone.

TIA!!!
just download the shipped updated rom exe file in post 1, then connect phone to computer, establishing activesync connection, then open the exe file you downloaded, and the flashing process will begin. Then, you need to relock it using the cdma relocker here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503 and then it will be ready for return.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-14-2009 at 03:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

cheapgal is just getting started

I need to confirmed if I got the right files to be download.

For the shipped ROM, this one?

Updated version:
http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

For relock, which one?
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip (1.27 MB, 29300 views) Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_025_MFG.zip (1.28 MB, 3302 views) Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.zip (1.27 MB, 9498 views) SSPLManual_Raphael.zip (655.0 KB, 8782 views)

TIA!
_____

I can't seem to get the download completed on Rapidshare website...I can't unzip the file. Can anyone please help???

TIA

Old 07-14-2009, 08:33 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
I need to confirmed if I got the right files to be download.

For the shipped ROM, this one?

Updated version:
http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

For relock, which one?
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip (1.27 MB, 29300 views) Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_025_MFG.zip (1.28 MB, 3302 views) Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.zip (1.27 MB, 9498 views) SSPLManual_Raphael.zip (655.0 KB, 8782 views)

TIA!
_____

I can't seem to get the download completed on Rapidshare website...I can't unzip the file. Can anyone please help???

TIA
you can't unzip the file until the download is complete. If you are havin problems downloading the updated shipped rom, then just get the other shipped rom.
For the relocker, use the one that i told you. the cdma relocker.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon-Alltel

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work

I just flashed to the new Alltel ROM, and afterward noticed that my phone still said PRI 1.28, and the screen shot on the HTC site says PRI 2.00 as does the file name. I'm guessing that because I had already flashed the new Alltel radio 1.12.20F, that maybe it only updated the OS. I looked in /windows for PPST.exe to try and run it manually, but no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas on this? or am I retarded and the PRI was not updated with this shipped ROM?

Edit - It didn't update my PRL either, as I have 30040

Alltel / Verizon

Last edited by digi; 07-15-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work

Okay I extracted the PPST cab from the shipped ROM, but I still don't know why it did not update itself. If anyone has the answer please let me know.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
Okay I extracted the PPST cab from the shipped ROM, but I still don't know why it did not update itself. If anyone has the answer please let me know.
Another user on here reported the same thing. But, when i flashed it last week, it updated everything...my OS, radio and PRI and PRL. You have to flash by executing the exe file for the entire flash to take place. If you did it by another means, that may be why.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I did execute the exe, but I did it from bootloader and not activesync, maybe thats what the problem was. Thanks for the help!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:04 AM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

I have been trying to return my HTC Touch Pro to stock using the Sprint Stock ROM .exe download but I keep getting a ERROR (232) when it tries to update the ROM. And also, it is not showing my current image(MIghtyROM 5) in the install wizard, it only shows the update file. Might there be a problem installing when using Windows 7 RC? I cant even install the stock radio either. The phone still boots up and goes right to the MightyROM 5 operating system. Any help would be appreciated. I have to get this thing back to stock! LOL
Old 07-18-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenestra1 View Post
I have been trying to return my HTC Touch Pro to stock using the Sprint Stock ROM .exe download but I keep getting a ERROR (232) when it tries to update the ROM. And also, it is not showing my current image(MIghtyROM 5) in the install wizard, it only shows the update file. Might there be a problem installing when using Windows 7 RC? I cant even install the stock radio either. The phone still boots up and goes right to the MightyROM 5 operating system. Any help would be appreciated. I have to get this thing back to stock! LOL
Are you sure you're getting a 232 error? I don't think i've ever heard of that one. You can flash it from sd card if you need to. Just extract the exe with winrar and you will see the nbh file. Let me know if you need help doin it that way.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

larrybagina is a n00b

Great thread! Thanks to everyone who has been helping! I am getting my TP soon, and was going to dump the ROM, but I noticed it is already on here (US Cellular)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=42741&page=20
Post 194

Would it be possible to add it to the first page?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development