PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFatboy View Post
Loading stock Verizon from SD card. Bootloader, Splash1, Splash2, and Radio all "OK". OS not "OK" - status bar looks like its done but the OS never goes to OK, therefore the flash does not take.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

SteelFatboy
can you put your phone into bootloader mode(tricolor screen) and tell me everything it says there?
Old 04-26-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: drod x
Carrier: verizon

jone216 is keeping up the good workjone216 is keeping up the good work

can some one post a link for the alltel dumped rom the one on page one fail after ten minutes every time please help must return touch pro thanks in advance !!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Can anyone tell me how to convert my stock verizon touch pro dump/raw files into an nbh properly? It looks like I got a good dump. I dumped the part02.raw and it looks to be intact. I see we still do not have a link for a stock verizon ROM and thought I'd help if I could.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:38 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Can anyone tell me how to convert my stock verizon touch pro dump/raw files into an nbh properly? It looks like I got a good dump. I dumped the part02.raw and it looks to be intact. I see we still do not have a link for a stock verizon ROM and thought I'd help if I could.
There's a stock verizon rom that you can download in the "stock roms" threads here. Why can't you use that? It's an exe so, if you just want the nbh file you can use winrar to extract the nbh.

If you still want to use your dump then i think this will help you http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...19&postcount=8
Old 04-30-2009, 10:53 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
There's a stock verizon rom that you can download in the "stock roms" threads here. Why can't you use that? It's an exe so, if you just want the nbh file you can use winrar to extract the nbh.
"Leaked version (pre-release)"

That's why

Quote:
If you still want to use your dump then i think this will help you http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...19&postcount=8
Nothing there about converting raw dumps, thx though

Last edited by joojoobee666; 04-30-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
"Leaked version (pre-release)"

That's why

Nothing there about converting raw dumps, thx though
It says leaked version pre-release but it's the same rom that comes on the phone when you buy it. That's what you want, right?
Old 04-30-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
It says leaked version pre-release but it's the same rom that comes on the phone when you buy it. That's what you want, right?
Hmm, I thought it meant it was pre-release as in NOT final. If it is the same, then yes, taht is what I am looking for (although it would still be really cool to learn how to convert a raw dump).
Old 05-01-2009, 12:04 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Hmm, I thought it meant it was pre-release as in NOT final. If it is the same, then yes, taht is what I am looking for (although it would still be really cool to learn how to convert a raw dump).
No, it's the final version. You might find an answer to your question about converting a raw dump if you ask the question in a new thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
No, it's the final version. You might find an answer to your question about converting a raw dump if you ask the question in a new thread.

Will do, thank you for the info
Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Puberto is a n00b

I've been trying to flash my phone back to the Stock Sprint ROM. I've tried all three listed. Dumped, Signed, and Updated Signed. All three will start flashing at 1% and time out with an "Update Error." I've made multiple attempts from the tricolor screen afterwards and it's still the same issue. When I try one of the Custom ROMs, it works immediately. Anyone have ideas on why my phone doesn't like the stock roms?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development