PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrybagina View Post
Great thread! Thanks to everyone who has been helping! I am getting my TP soon, and was going to dump the ROM, but I noticed it is already on here (US Cellular)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=42741&page=20
Post 194

Would it be possible to add it to the first page?
The OP hasn't posted in over 7 months, so I wouldn't count on it being added.

Post 194 has the official (SHIPPED) rom, not the rom dump. So, if you want to dump the rom, that would be a great addition to this thread.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

larrybagina is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
The OP hasn't posted in over 7 months, so I wouldn't count on it being added.

Post 194 has the official (SHIPPED) rom, not the rom dump. So, if you want to dump the rom, that would be a great addition to this thread.
Never dumped a rom, but I will give it a shot if someone will help me along the way! I have done a lot of roms for my Titan, so I should be able to catch on pretty fast.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

Hi everyone, I just went back to sprint stock Shipped ROM and my gps stopped working, I tried several things as doing both shipped roms the old one and the updated one, also tried different radio in case and nothing, my GPS programs just cant recognize the gps, I did check in settings/Phone/services and the location is set ON. I also checked in external GPS and its set in com4 and to obtain the GPS automaticly. what could be the problem? is my gps broke?

Edit: went back to mighty and boom!! GPS is full 5 lines in Garmin and google maps GPS active 9... it must be something with the stock rom.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 07-26-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

forlornme5 is a n00b

thanks for putting all the stck roms in one place.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo

testify585 is a n00b

i just flashed the UPDATED shipped SPRINT STOCK ROM and the TOUCHFLOW is NOT WORKING... anyone have this problem ?? how can i fix this??? and yes TOuchFLo is checked in the TODAY screen
Old 08-13-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by testify585 View Post
i just flashed the UPDATED shipped SPRINT STOCK ROM and the TOUCHFLOW is NOT WORKING... anyone have this problem ?? how can i fix this??? and yes TOuchFLo is checked in the TODAY screen
are you sure you flashed it? maybe you had a rom on the mem card? try a hard reset
Old 08-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

anayemeni89 is a n00b

Hello everyone.....im kind of a noob at this but is the first sprint rom under the shipped version, the one in the .exe file....... is that the one i need to install if i am returning it for warrenty purposes? do i need to relock it again?... Thanks Again
Old 08-16-2009, 02:07 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anayemeni89 View Post
Hello everyone.....im kind of a noob at this but is the first sprint rom under the shipped version, the one in the .exe file....... is that the one i need to install if i am returning it for warrenty purposes? do i need to relock it again?... Thanks Again
yea...you can use the first or the second one. then relock it and it will be ready for return.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dewayne is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to dewayne

Hey all, when i flashed the sprint stock rom update my phone doesnt have text message capabilty anymore for some reason. Need help if anyone know what to do. Thanks
Old 08-16-2009, 11:33 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewayne View Post
Hey all, when i flashed the sprint stock rom update my phone doesnt have text message capabilty anymore for some reason. Need help if anyone know what to do. Thanks
if you didn't, i would flash the SHIPPED stock rom. then do a hard reset. then if it doesn't work, call sprint

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development