PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 09:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hojotogo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

i was trying to relock my phone to return/repair it. i've used the relocker but my tricolor screen still says spl 0.37 security unlocked. is this correct or what is it supposed to read when it is relocked?
Old 09-21-2009, 09:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hojotogo is a n00b

sorry all. just found the answer 10 pages back.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

KB1444 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to KB1444

hey i have a Htc touch pro as you all should know lol and I'm trying to relock my phone but everytime I try to relock it, it always seem to load the previous rom that i put on their (which is mighty Rom) is there something I am doing wrong? because I flashed it then put the relocker on my phone but still get the same problem. Reason i'm trying to relock my pro is because my touch pro screen is stuck side ways and I need to return to sprint for another thanks for ya help hope to get a reply thanksss
Old 09-21-2009, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB1444 View Post
hey i have a Htc touch pro as you all should know lol and I'm trying to relock my phone but everytime I try to relock it, it always seem to load the previous rom that i put on their (which is mighty Rom) is there something I am doing wrong? because I flashed it then put the relocker on my phone but still get the same problem. Reason i'm trying to relock my pro is because my touch pro screen is stuck side ways and I need to return to sprint for another thanks for ya help hope to get a reply thanksss
flashed the SHIPPED rom first, then run the relocker
Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Lurker

KB1444 is a n00b

can you give me a tread where I can flash the shipped rom?
Old 09-21-2009, 11:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vx6850
Carrier: verizon

StvnMtq is a n00b

ahhhhh arrrrrghh!!!! I have lost my voice command both announcments of alarms to earpeice and (caller ID??? hmmm didn't know it did that). After the sucessful unlock & installation of Mighty Rom 6 (which I LOVE) but the advance config tool WILL NOT install from my sd card or directly on the phone. NO I don't have ANY experience editing the registry but....AND what's this I hear??? if you go back to the MR1 upgrade after installing mighty rom that the gps 3 upgrade will brick my TP?? Say it aint so....
Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvnMtq View Post
ahhhhh arrrrrghh!!!! I have lost my voice command both announcments of alarms to earpeice and (caller ID??? hmmm didn't know it did that). After the sucessful unlock & installation of Mighty Rom 6 (which I LOVE) but the advance config tool WILL NOT install from my sd card or directly on the phone. NO I don't have ANY experience editing the registry but....AND what's this I hear??? if you go back to the MR1 upgrade after installing mighty rom that the gps 3 upgrade will brick my TP?? Say it aint so....
why did you just post this same thing three times. not cool dude. besides, this thread is for unlocking and relocking your phone. that's it. post your question in the relevant thread (obviously mightyrom).

Last edited by razorloves; 09-21-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB1444 View Post
can you give me a tread where I can flash the shipped rom?
get the updated shipped rom near the bottom of post 1 here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Lurker

KB1444 is a n00b

ok thanks man for all your help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vx6850
Carrier: verizon

StvnMtq is a n00b

Sorry still tryin to figure this site and the thread. I was attempting to edit my questions to be concise and ended up reposting sorry for being Ssllooww Stvn

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development