PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I'm going to return to an older version. This one just sucks memory too bad and if there are verizon TP's that decide to run it..........lock ups I'm sure...
this would be much appreciated as i will be running on vzw once i get my phone
Old 02-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK GUYS HERE IS JUST A TASTE OF WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE NEXT RELEASE.
THESE SCREEN SHOTS ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX (after flash).

Custom Icons & Folders...AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

Start Menu and Settings menu is completely Organized. I just need to update a few programs, run some tests and create a lite version.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
OK GUYS HERE IS JUST A TASTE OF WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE NEXT RELEASE.
THESE SCREEN SHOTS ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX (after flash).

Custom Icons & Folders...AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

Start Menu and Settings menu is completely Organized. I just need to update a few programs, run some tests and create a lite version.

Holycrap! It's looking freaking good, can't wait for the release.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

daprospecta is a n00b

Has anybody got android to work on this rom? I'm running it now and android doesn't seem to run on it
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Screen shots looks awesome. Its nice to see a diff look of Sense 2.5 . Gets kinda boring seeing the same home page screen and just knowing its a new build, rather than a few tweaks here and there. Kudos
Old 02-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprospecta View Post
Has anybody got android to work on this rom? I'm running it now and android doesn't seem to run on it
I did but it took a long time to boot for the first time. I had the eclair build from late January though. I deleted it from my phone because it took too much space and got my phone nervously hot.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Android is Run by Linux not windows mobile. When you Run the haret it takes over windows. I can't gaurantee it but, what I put in my ROMS should not affect it. The first time you run android no matter what Rom you are using always takes a long time. And I have read about the battery getting really hot.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Twisted, One thing I find to be an issue for me is the inability to set up task manager to end a program by pressing x. Is there something I am missing? I can't seem to find that option.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:52 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Twisted, One thing I find to be an issue for me is the inability to set up task manager to end a program by pressing x. Is there something I am missing? I can't seem to find that option.
when your on the home screen, tap the taskmanager icon and click on the wrench, click on button, and select "end programs by tapping x"
Old 02-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
If you are talking about the X2 task manager I think it is X to close by default. On a side note I think that I am going to go back to the HTC Task Manager or maybe find 1 that works just as good with more visible options. I kinda like the HTC Task Manager. It seems to work faster and it has more options.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development