PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
When I try to modify the lockscene files, I notice that they are read only and I can not change them. I tried to remove the read only attribute, but it says that the file is part of the ROM and the attribute can not be changed. Any ideas?
Are you using Resco or Total Commander? You shouldn't have to do it that way. Use Active Sync, explore to where you can see the Windows folder and drop it in there - after removing the .txt extension first. If you have a hard time removing the extension with Windows XP home edition, Just open My Documents. You should now see File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools etc. Select Tools, then Folder Options. Go to the View tab and uncheck "Hide extenstions for known file types". You should now be able to remove the txt extension.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dtuma1980 is keeping up the good workdtuma1980 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dtuma1980 Send a message via MSN to dtuma1980

I think this was a mistype BTW - I made the needed change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
For Twisted and everyone else...

There is a new Google Maps out that now has Buzz as well as a more user friendly menu, I've attached the cab.

Also Windows Mobile released a brand spankin' new update to the Facebook App v. 1.1.0.17 or known as v. 1.2, that adds alot of features, such as photo uploading from your camera or storage device. It's also a ton faster loading than the previous version... and if your into poking people that works now too... As well as live feeds! Most can't get this without having Windows Marketplace installed, but since I'm crafty... I'm also attaching this cab.

Enjoy!

Maybe you can cook these in next round Twisted!

For the less savy: Install these apps, go into File Explorer>My Device>Windows>Start Menu and copy the icon of the app and then paste it into the folder where the original icon is, such as google maps is in the GPS Folder in the start menu.. that would be where you would paste the new icon and over write the old one. That way your all organized.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post
I think this was a mistype BTW - I made the needed change!
Yes, thanks. I appreciate that!
Old 02-22-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm having and issue when I receive an incoming call, the screen that allows me to slide to answer is being cut off, so that I can not actually slide to answer. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

paintedreams is a n00b

Has anyone else have a problem with the battery? My battery will not last more than 6 hours then it dies if I restart it the battery is back up to 20% and it last alittle more then it dies again and when you restart again it does it again it does this about 3 times then when you restart it the % goes down each time.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hotwired34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Are you using Resco or Total Commander? You shouldn't have to do it that way. Use Active Sync, explore to where you can see the Windows folder and drop it in there - after removing the .txt extension first. If you have a hard time removing the extension with Windows XP home edition, Just open My Documents. You should now see File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools etc. Select Tools, then Folder Options. Go to the View tab and uncheck "Hide extenstions for known file types". You should now be able to remove the txt extension.
I am not having a problem with the extension or seeing the Windows folder. I was able to remove the txt extension and I am showing the windows folder on the device. When I go to copy the file to the folder, I get an error that the file could not be copied...try again/ignore/cancel. I am running Windows 7 Ent. (if that has anything to do w/ it). If I check the properties of the file (both from on the device and from Windows) it shows read only. Then if I try to change the attribute, from Windows, nothing happens....from the device I get an error that the file is part of the ROM and that it is read only and can not be changed.
In other Roms, I was able to modify the file with out problems. Weird.

On a side note, I love the Dusk lock scene. I did find original issue, though. The calendar on the home screen and in the lock scene do not show all day events. If I have an event that is a few hours long (Even 24 hours...just not checked as All Day) it shows fine.
Thanks.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
I'm having and issue when I receive an incoming call, the screen that allows me to slide to answer is being cut off, so that I can not actually slide to answer. Does anyone have a fix for this?
I am using this cab. It's a little off on an incoming call but the s2a is no problem. There is no need to worry about sometimes being unable to press the end call button either because this cab addresses that. Now it's not the most glamorous looking when calls come in but no big deal for me.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I am using this cab. It's a little off on an incoming call but the s2a is no problem. There is no need to worry about sometimes being unable to press the end call button either because this cab addresses that. Now it's not the most glamorous looking when calls come in but no big deal for me.
uhm what cab is that?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

oops! eh he
Attached Files
File Type: cab Tachi_Phone_Canvas_Knoop_v2d.cab (2.08 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Here the Lock_Scene fix Psyki's thread. You will have to remove the txt extension and drop it in windows. This one was really used to help people see the '9' & '7' for the Candara font but it might just help with that. I use the Dusk Lockscreen and I am able to see events so you can try this if you'd like.
Thanks for the Dusk Lock Screen. I have been looking for that for a while now.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development