PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 04:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DWhite456 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-26-10 Twisted BeginsV2 Sense 2.5 build 21876

I just installed this rom...looks good so far. I just got used to the start being at the bottom of the screen with a few of the other roms. Is there anyway to change that to the bottom?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The start at the bottom is from the newer com builds such as 23XXX so on and so forth. And I haven't made a ROM from the newer builds yet because I'm just not a real big fan of them.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Thanks again. Oh I installed this and the only problem I face is when I change my home background and click on album the font is really small. I wonder what causes this.

Does it just throw up this error at random or is it a program or something?

Wow you really do have a lot of cabs. And by the way....Thanks a bunch for being so helpful to everyone.

Yep I will do...........And I already have it in the kitchen I will just switch them out unless anyone else has a complaint about it. It really makes no difference to me.

Now a question for all of you guys............
Do you guys like the stock look of Sense 2.5 or would you like the new Pewter theme? I'll try to post a screen shot.
I've been flashing alot and when a meaningful fix for a bug comes up, I hold on to them. That's how I end up with a lot of cabs. I'm getting to the point where I just want everything to work on a rom and I figure the best way to do this is commit to one with everything I got.

I find that the font issue is only bug with that album version. I believe that there's a newer version that can upload to facebook maybe 3.2 but there's no cab version of it that I am aware of. The good thing is the font only gets small when changing the background. I find it to be no big deal since I'm not changing my background all the time.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Liking the Pewter theme. +1 on what Accessing is saying about wanting everything to work on a rom and sticking to one with what you like. I personally don't mind having the extras, but ultimately a fast, stable rom that doesn't kill my battery in 6 hours is something I think most people want. IMO.

Last edited by noobynoob; 01-26-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK GUYS I NEED SOME OPINIONS. THIS IS THE NEW PEWTER THEME FOR MANILA 2.5. I HAVE ADDED A COUPLE OF MODS TO IT TOO.

TRANSPARENT SLIDER
REMOVE UPPER AND LOWER CURTAIN
PANEL REMOVED

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY ACCOMPANIED BY THE WINDOWS MOBILE PEWTER THEME. I AM POSTING THESE SCREEN SHOTS WITH 2 SEPARATE BACKGROUNDS SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE A LITTLE VARIETY.
I'm only posting the screen shot of LUMOS so you can see what the buttons look like.

What I need to know is if you like it or not.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.
JUST RESPOND: PEWTER=YES if you like it or PEWTER=NO if you don't

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Pewter=yes but I can see what access is saying....

Last edited by noobynoob; 01-26-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Pewter = No

Personally I would leave it at stock so people would add what they like.

Last edited by accessing; 01-26-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Pewter = No

Personally I would leave it at stock so people would add what they like.
I think I may agree with you. I could always post the link to the downloads.

We will see what others say.

And BTW accessing. I like that clock.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Just tried the Pewter theme, looks alright. Thought I would like it more but its meh for me.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

lol! Thanks. here is the clock. And here's something you can cook in the next update. It's an autowallpaper changer. It can change the home screen or today screen randomly. Just select the folder of your pics and enjoy a random slide show.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development