PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 01:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

stone7187 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Yeah, Twisted has allowed me to play in the kitchen.
yayy...! The ROM is not Dead..!=D>
Old 04-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
Twisted,
You had mentioned that you would release the games from previous builds as cabs. Can you please let us have them? They were a great time filler.

Sorry to see you go...but love that you were here!!! Thank you for all you have done for us.
Yes as soon as I can........I will create a zip file with all the games that I have collected.

And I am proud to be a part of PPCGEEKS and I plan on continuing any contribution that I can make..........PPCGEEKS for life baby.

Quote:
Yeah, Twisted has allowed me to play in the kitchen.
Yes not only play with..........But, I am a firm believer that you will surpass anything I did............Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone7187 View Post
yayy...! The ROM is not Dead..!=D>
Yes Guys.............PLEASE........Give accessing all your support and go easy on him..........TRUST ME! cooking is NOT easy. And, He is just now starting to learn it.........

I am giving him all the support I can provide. And once he creates a ROM and uploads it I will be there waiting and watching for any help that I can provide....

I strongly believe that you will all like whatever he creates

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Herman)
Carrier: Boost

xiton is just getting started

accessing is awesome, I also think his ROM continuation will be incredible.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hotwired34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Yes as soon as I can........I will create a zip file with all the games that I have collected.

And I am proud to be a part of PPCGEEKS and I plan on continuing any contribution that I can make..........PPCGEEKS for life baby.

Yes not only play with..........But, I am a firm believer that you will surpass anything I did............Period.

Yes Guys.............PLEASE........Give accessing all your support and go easy on him..........TRUST ME! cooking is NOT easy. And, He is just now starting to learn it.........

I am giving him all the support I can provide. And once he creates a ROM and uploads it I will be there waiting and watching for any help that I can provide....

I strongly believe that you will all like whatever he creates
So Twisted...if you don't mind us asking...you say that your TP took a dirt nap...which phone did you get to replace it?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
So Twisted...if you don't mind us asking...you say that your TP took a dirt nap...which phone did you get to replace it?
I knew that question would eventually come up................So....I'm probably gonna get strangled for this but.............

The Samsung Moment............(Android Phone)

I also noticed that Calkulin (best kitchen creator) has the same phone.
He had a TP2.......And built kitchens for it.
Don't know what made him switch though.

EDIT: He has a custom ROM for it already. I'm trying it out now.

Last edited by twisteddan; 04-05-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO in 3 Dimensions

0ri0n is just getting started

Black (working) dialer would complete my quest for the perfect rom
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ri0n View Post
Black (working) dialer would complete my quest for the perfect rom
I will look into that. It won't be in the first release though, Trying to get familiar with the utensils and ingredients.

My goal is to include co0kies home tab & clock array. Include some more games and update some softwares. Try to make Opera 10 default browser. Let me know what you guys want and don't want.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tnynyn is a n00b

the dialer on the stock sprint rom works perfectly (both in portrait and landscape), any chance you can pull it off from that rom?

also, check you may want to add these new video drivers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=647280

im testing it out right now and definitely notice an improve in sense tabs, especially when scrolling through pics and texts
Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
I will look into that. It won't be in the first release though, Trying to get familiar with the utensils and ingredients.

My goal is to include co0kies home tab & clock array. Include some more games and update some softwares. Try to make Opera 10 default browser. Let me know what you guys want and don't want.
Do you think you could make the cookies home tab optional? Or maybe make two versions? I know it's asking a lot since you're new, but I really really like the look of the stock manila 2.5 home page. I find the 200 program tabs it adds to the home screen rather intrusive. Six is plenty. If I have anymore favorite programs, I'll go into the start menu. Good luck bud!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

keaolyen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkeaolyen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkeaolyen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I knew that question would eventually come up................So....I'm probably gonna get strangled for this but.............

The Samsung Moment............(Android Phone)

I also noticed that Calkulin (best kitchen creator) has the same phone.
He had a TP2.......And built kitchens for it.
Don't know what made him switch though.

EDIT: He has a custom ROM for it already. I'm trying it out now.
/sigh

Why is it that when I finally find a good ROM for this thing the chef quits soon after? =(

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development