PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
haha i like the darkness of the rom too. that's why im so attracted to it. for his old 011010 2.1 rom, i had to install my own black kb but now i dont have to. i stick with 2.1 since 2.5 dont have landscape yet but may try maxdark just for fun
Happy Flashing! But fyi-if you stick with 2.1 that'll have the regular SIP I believe. The pic of the black SIP I posted was for the MaxDusk theme.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Happy Flashing! But fyi-if you stick with 2.1 that'll have the regular SIP I believe. The pic of the black SIP I posted was for the MaxDusk theme.
ahh ok. no big, i have the cab for it i may use maxdusk for a while though. sometimes i like all that eye candy

Old 01-26-2010, 09:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Bell

Boogie1979 is a n00b

MS Voice Command

Hey guys.

This is what i had to do to get my voice command to work for me.

1. download this file http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1264271551

2. Install. (error showed up on mine and the first time i installed it it shut down my network and some how deleted my icon for outlook.) I did flash dance to the original rom (bell) then installed this kick a$$ rom. Then installed the MS Voice Command. This time it still did not install correctly but i am still able to use the software. Maybe do a back up of your phone before installing software.

3. start windows explorer found under MS Apps, then i had to find the voicecmd.exe file in the <root>:\windows directory. Then i click and held on file till copy comes up. Then paste as shortcut it in your start menu. after that i went to the home screen flicked my finger up wards on the screen and added it as a short cut there. now when i want to activate it i have to just click on the short cut.

Maybe some one can help me figure out why it is not associated in the button menu. I tried to make it so when i hold the talk button down it would start the program but it says that it cannot be found.

Hope this helps

Keep up the great work with SKI-ROM. i love it!

Boogie.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

Jackrm9 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
flashed this morning the 012510 Sense2.1 Rom. Working good, just a little odd thing with the icon position in the slider. its been this way since flashing, anyone else got it going on as well?

edit: i installed a cab file i had for transparent slider for sense2.1 & it seems to have fixed the position yay!
Care to share cab... i have trans cab but mine didnt work for me.

And what do i use to get rid of the lines between date call history and calendar

sorry was using 2.5 trans cab instead of 2.1 opps

Last edited by Jackrm9; 01-26-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie1979 View Post
MS Voice Command

Hey guys.

This is what i had to do to get my voice command to work for me.

1. download this file http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1264271551

2. Install. (error showed up on mine and the first time i installed it it shut down my network and some how deleted my icon for outlook.) I did flash dance to the original rom (bell) then installed this kick a$$ rom. Then installed the MS Voice Command. This time it still did not install correctly but i am still able to use the software. Maybe do a back up of your phone before installing software.

3. start windows explorer found under MS Apps, then i had to find the voicecmd.exe file in the <root>:\windows directory. Then i click and held on file till copy comes up. Then paste as shortcut it in your start menu. after that i went to the home screen flicked my finger up wards on the screen and added it as a short cut there. now when i want to activate it i have to just click on the short cut.

Maybe some one can help me figure out why it is not associated in the button menu. I tried to make it so when i hold the talk button down it would start the program but it says that it cannot be found.

Hope this helps

Keep up the great work with SKI-ROM. i love it!

Boogie.
Voice Command is cooked into the 012510 ROM's. Options are located in the "Start > Settings > Personal" folder. Then you just have to assign the long press send key to start the program. To do so:
"Start > Settings > Personal > Buttons"
In the "2. Assign a program" select "Voice Command"
Then long press the send key to activate.
Cheers
Old 01-26-2010, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone else noticed some odd problems with arcsoft? Every time I load my txt's from people, it seems to auto scroll up to other texts and I have to scroll down to read the new ones. This doesn't happen all the time, but enough to where I've noticed it.

I haven't installed any Sense 2.5 or Max Manilla tweaks, so it's all umm...Manilla.

Kind of annoying, but the only real issue I'm experiencing on the new build. I'm still getting used to the new Arcsoft in general, but it is pretty nice overall.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

ahuskins you should consider putting psshutxp or slide2shutdown into your rom. that would be nice
Old 01-26-2010, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
ahuskins you should consider putting psshutxp or slide2shutdown into your rom. that would be nice
I did consider it, but with the easy access to the restart button (unlike some other devices ) I decided against it. This ROM is already a monster. It does come in handy with the other device though.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quick question: I read articles on the web saying that Manila 2.5 got full landscape support. Is that true and is it possible to have it in this ROM? I searched a bit on this and found some sites on xda related to version 1922 that is supposed to be the version with landscape but I did not find something related to the TP. Is it possible to have it on our device or is it coming soon?

Thanks
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Question for the masses:

Does anyone know of a 6.5 or 6.5.x ROM which can sync DRM music? i.e. Napster to Go or Rhapsody or Zunepass?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3