PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post

Dont remember seeing that on 0110, but it's working fine on 0125. C'mon up to the latest!
OK. Thanks.
Yeah, I should update tonight to the latest build. I think I'll try the Sense 2.1 build but I am still undecided... I like having the newest thhing and I like Max Manila but in the past 2 days, I got situations where I wanted landscape and it does not always work with Sense 2.5. I still don't know what I will do.

In Sense 2.5 when you drag bottom to top, you get directly the shortcut page, which I don't think it is possible to do in Sense 2.1. On the other side, I like the screenshots that zone23 posted some days ago of his Sense 2.1 setup. I was really surprised of the look. Maybe he will post another recipe even more surprising...
Old 01-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

thespatt is a n00b

I also have 2 issues (012510 Standard):

1. In Opera 9.7 when keyboard is slid open, the on-screen keyboard button appears over the opera settings button and wont go away until i go into favorites and then hit X. I've seen this before and never got rid of it.

2. When clicking on a picture from the photo tab it initially launches the full-screen image off-center and then starts processor hogging. Can't even launch task manager to kill the rouge process. I see there's a new album build in the changelog, was this part of what it was meant to fix? I hard reset to see if that helps, I'll also re-flash later.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespatt View Post
I also have 2 issues (012510 Standard):

1. In Opera 9.7 when keyboard is slid open, the on-screen keyboard button appears over the opera settings button and wont go away until i go into favorites and then hit X. I've seen this before and never got rid of it.

2. When clicking on a picture from the photo tab it initially launches the full-screen image off-center and then starts processor hogging. Can't even launch task manager to kill the rouge process. I see there's a new album build in the changelog, was this part of what it was meant to fix? I hard reset to see if that helps, I'll also re-flash later.

I have the same problem with the album with this build and the last build. I don't know if this has a fix, but I just didn't use it because it sucks that it does that. No problems with it in the 2.1 version though, so that may be the way to go for you for now.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:14 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

thanks for everything,to everyone involved..
Old 01-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

winmo, wat version u using?

Old 01-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

thippe is a n00b

anyone have trouble installing Last.FM on this build? It needs .net 3.5 to run but when I try install it, windows says there is already a higher version and I would need to uninstall first. (but there is no option to do that in add/remove)
Old 01-26-2010, 08:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Bell

Boogie1979 is a n00b
Re: MSVoiceCommand that works!!!

I tried this cab and found that cancelled my network connection and i could not re establish it. also it deleted my outlook information. Yes the software did work though. I dont recommend it though.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

darknatas is just getting started

ahuskins this question is for u man. ok i just got off the phone with sprint cause i was having problems with my keypad on the touch pro so after dealing with them for a bit they decided there gonna send me another phone but the problem im having is that there sending me a touch pro 2 now. so my question to u is are u gonna be making this rom on the touch pro 2 cause i happen to have fell in love with this rom it looks nice it moves perfect no complaints about it at all none what so ever. so please let me know if u intend on making this rom for the touch pro 2 if so when do u plan on releasing it
Old 01-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
winmo, wat version u using?
0125 MaxDusk, it's in my sig I call it The Darkness

@ dacib-still playing with dialers. The one I had worked (kinda) but it was skinned for Energy ROM and fudged things up a bit. Since the Dusk theme is bada$$ it doesnt play well with others
I'm still testing some stuff.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
0125 MaxDusk, it's in my sig I call it The Darkness

@ dacib-still playing with dialers. The one I had worked (kinda) but it was skinned for Energy ROM and fudged things up a bit. Since the Dusk theme is bada$$ it doesnt play well with others
I'm still testing some stuff.
haha i like the darkness of the rom too. that's why im so attracted to it. for his old 011010 2.1 rom, i had to install my own black kb but now i dont have to. i stick with 2.1 since 2.5 dont have landscape yet but may try maxdark just for fun

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3