PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I did not see the other dual clocks it would be interesting to see if the weather panel lines up a little better than the one I posted.

Droidrox39
Old 01-28-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Using 012510 Sense 21. FWIW, I still need to install the BT driver from this XDA thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=114) to use my bluetooth remote controls with Kinoma Play.

Jason
Old 01-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Let me know... if it really works for VGA device, that's really great.
ya, hold off...it did break the background for all and it wont take on a wallpaper. maybe a flashing problem since i didnt do a dance but I'll send a PM and edit my post when done testing.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I did not see the other dual clocks it would be interesting to see if the weather panel lines up a little better than the one I posted.
I tried your recipe on your post and here is what I got... Not good looking as it is on your side. Other problem, I cannot set a wallpaper. When I go to change it, I select the image (the same as on your screenshots) and nothing appears.

I also tried the one that christian.a posted. It appears to be the same that was not working on your side yesterday?? It worked on my side, but I had the same problem for the wallpaper, I can set it to the image I want. The weather panel also appear to be off a bit.

Any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I managed to get the Dual Clocks onto the Sense 2.1. The only issues is the weather panel location is off. If its not snowing or raining you probably wont be able to tell. Here's the deal if your using kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_WeatherWallpaperMod.cab and kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_BGMod.cab you need to uninstall them first. Then install the attached .cab and then reinstall kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_WeatherWallpaperMod.cab. Hope fully you will end up with this:

Do not reinstall kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_BGMod.cab as the clock cab already has the BG4all. Hope it works for ya.
@zone...you're quick! i did exactly as you did but just didnt notice the weather panel problem. I will probably end up using the cab you posted as well for the white face clock option. Nice job!

EDIT: is that SKI-ROM sense2.1 that you are using or Root's? looks a little different...

Last edited by christian.a; 01-28-2010 at 01:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
@zone...you're quick! i did exactly as you did but just didnt notice the weather panel problem. I will probably end up using the cab you posted as well for the white face clock option. Nice job!

EDIT: is that SKI-ROM sense2.1 that you are using or Root's? looks a little different...

Let me know guys... maybe I should reflash and directly do the steps that zone23 posted to have it working as him because if you look at the attachments in my previous post, it is clearly not great. Now, I tried something else and after the reset, I have a white square in all tabs on the top left corner...
Old 01-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

well i havent had a lot of time to play with it so far, but i'm basically done setting it back up after the flash. sashimi + customizations i personally do & its working so much better so far. guys i highly recommend the dynamic pagepool
Old 01-28-2010, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK we all need to take a step back for a second. I apologize for all the confusion. In order for you too achieve this look:

You would have to do is install this:

+ Sense 2.1.1920.2517.0.VGA.CFC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZGK96RK

This is a biggie make sure you disable Sense before installing this! Install this first.

This will basically over right SKI-ROMs default clock and weather panel.

then install the dual clock cab I posted

Dusk_Leo_Weather_Manila_2.1_Clocks+B4all.CAB

Then install

+ WeatherWallpaper Mod
Adds Sense 2.5 Animated Weather

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2MERCCDQ

and forget the BGMod as it isn't needed as you can see in the Dusk Leo cab it already includes a B4all. Hope this helps. Other wise you will end up with this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1264699320

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dacib is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
I have a wierd issue since I started using your Rom's. I have never pay attention before...

Every single time after I flash your Rom I am getting a call from Sprint( my provider) that a call from my number was placed to them and they are asking if everything is ok.

Does anybody have an idea what's up with this?

Thank you.

Anybody????
Old 01-28-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
Anybody????

Sorry I've never seen this happen, I have no idea whats up. Are you sure your wife or girl friend isn't playing a joke on you?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3