PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Nop,their fantastic work speaks for themselves.
In this picture I never added any link.
Love you Bro have a Happy New Year.
Yes, root pointed out my mistake, no issue whatsoever, my mistake. Happy New Year!

@A-Messaging mod working fine Bro.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
I may, and I stress "may", upload the ROMS to Rapidshare. While I would rather not have mirrors I would encourage you to share via PM's. All of this is tough enough to keep straight and I have learned a lot in just the past two weeks about the importance of keeping things organized.

I put together a MaxDusk ROM for testing with a few things cooked in to try to fix the Internet VBookmarks and it ran DOG SLOW. I don't know why, rather discouraging. The more I experiment, the more I'm drawn to both the Standard and now Sense 2.1. Never thought I would say I like the 2.1 but I do. I think it's because it is sooo fast. I do however, miss the Twitter and Footprints tabs. The size of the MaxDusk ROM is just too big in my opinion.

Thinking of removing Opera 10 in favor of Opera 9.7 in the MaxDusk and Standard. You can always go to Opera.com and download and install. If you do that it will even ask if you want to make it your default browser which works well.

How is the new Messaging mod working out for everyone? So far for me it's been pretty good. No hickups. I have noticed that it requires two taps on the Messaging tab to open up the message editor.
ok thanks for the response. could anyone send me the latest maxdusk version in a pm?
Old 01-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadoe05 View Post
could someone help? the download link isnt working for me.
Was having the same issues with hotfile download failures untill I downloaded "HotFile AutoDownloader 1.0". It's a small program for your PC, just paste the url in and download thru it. I havent had a failure "sense".
Old 01-01-2010, 03:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bondosho is a n00b

Sadly, this is going to be my last ROM with the Touch Pro. My phone is on it's last leg (shutting on and off, keyboard has stopped functioning, etc). Assurion is replacing TPs with TP2s. Ahuskins, great work, and hope to see your work on the TP2 soon.

Thank you.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II!

stevenxpham is just getting started

how do you turn off/hide the 4 buttons (call history, calendar, text, and email) ?
Old 01-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenxpham View Post
how do you turn off/hide the 4 buttons (call history, calendar, text, and email) ?
Scroll Down to get the Max Manila Settings, click through Alert till it says None or 0.

This is for v2.5 but aside from the lack of side to side scrolling (now up and down) the controls are the same:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5

ahuskins posted this on Post #3.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

In previous posts some were reporting problems with SASHIMI in the newer build. I am still a newb with SASHIMI... I would like to know what is exactly the problems with SASHIMI in the latest builds??

Thanks
Old 01-01-2010, 08:45 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
any chance of downloading bittorrents from this rom/phone?
yea,i was thinkin how cool it would be to be able to download bittorrents from our phones.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:18 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
yea,i was thinkin how cool it would be to be able to download bittorrents from our phones.
http://www.wmtorrent.com/home_index.html

PM coming your way bro.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
In previous posts some were reporting problems with SASHIMI in the newer build. I am still a newb with SASHIMI... I would like to know what is exactly the problems with SASHIMI in the latest builds??

Thanks
Nothing major IMO. The biggest issue is the fact that it wont install programs to the SD card, all cabs get installed to device memory.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3