View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:27 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I managed to get the Dual Clocks onto the Sense 2.1. The only issues is the weather panel location is off. If its not snowing or raining you probably wont be able to tell. Here's the deal if your using kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_WeatherWallpaperMod.cab and kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_BGMod.cab you need to uninstall them first. Then install the attached .cab and then reinstall kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_WeatherWallpaperMod.cab. Hope fully you will end up with this:

Do not reinstall kimi_sae_ireba_sense2.1_BGMod.cab as the clock cab already has the BG4all. Hope it works for ya.
@zone...you're quick! i did exactly as you did but just didnt notice the weather panel problem. I will probably end up using the cab you posted as well for the white face clock option. Nice job!

EDIT: is that SKI-ROM sense2.1 that you are using or Root's? looks a little different...

Last edited by christian.a; 01-28-2010 at 01:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.